Tsf - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Tsf

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 04-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Tsf

Anyone know of any TSF runs coming up in the near future???

ArmyVet
Sent from my Android using JeepForum for Androids

Unread 04-17-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
It's been awhile since I've gone out. My Saturdays are pretty booked but I may have a Sunday open. If you're ok with trailing on a Sunday, let me know.
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ View Post
It's been awhile since I've gone out. My Saturdays are pretty booked but I may have a Sunday open. If you're ok with trailing on a Sunday, let me know.
Honestly, if your good I'm good! Like you, it just depends on how long the "honey do" list is. If it is something I plan a week or 2 in advance, then I am usually good... If I can get spacers and better tires, I could probably go out more often...

I will check my schedule and see if I can find a good Sunday...
Thanks Island...
Unread 04-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #4
lloyd877
2001 WJ 

I will be going more soon, but right now I am saving up for a bigger lift. Then in the summer I will be trying to go at least every other week.
Unread 04-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #5
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd877 View Post
I will be going more soon, but right now I am saving up for a bigger lift. Then in the summer I will be trying to go at least every other week.
I would love to add a RC 4" LA, but with a baby on the way, funds are WAY limited! I may be getting 2" spacers for free, so all I will have to do is get some nice tires... Normally I can find some on craigslist on stock rims for pretty cheap. So I will be keeping my eyes out for tires...
Unread 04-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
Benderff
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Going up there with a group May 13th and 14th.
Unread 04-19-2011, 02:57 PM   #7
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderff
Going up there with a group May 13th and 14th.
I will keep than in mind. I have ben told stock rigs can make it through most areas. If I am able to, I will try and get up there. Might have to get directions through...

ArmyVet
Unread 04-19-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
Benderff
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds good. Feel free to PM me, and I will give you my number if you want. We are still looking for a guide of sorts.
Unread 04-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #9
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

if I can make it,.it will be on the 14th saturday...

ArmyVet
Unread 04-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #10
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
I can try for Saturday the 14th, too. ArmyVet, do you have a CB for communications?
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ View Post
I can try for Saturday the 14th, too. ArmyVet, do you have a CB for communications?
I am going to damn sure try for the 14th. Souds like a pretty big group is going out. As for a CB, I sure don't at the moment!!! I found one on craigslist, but it turned out to be a POS... Not wanting to spend a lot, and the ones I used to have my parents sold. Had a nice Cobra that I paid $200 for a few years ago and they sold it for like $50!! I am still looking, so hopefully by then I will have one!
Unread 04-24-2011, 06:48 PM   #12
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyVet717 View Post
I am going to damn sure try for the 14th. Souds like a pretty big group is going out. As for a CB, I sure don't at the moment!!! I found one on craigslist, but it turned out to be a POS... Not wanting to spend a lot, and the ones I used to have my parents sold. Had a nice Cobra that I paid $200 for a few years ago and they sold it for like $50!! I am still looking, so hopefully by then I will have one!
Hey guys. I might be in, too. Been there several times, (even with IslandTJ once). Sam, I have a spare CB with a magnetic antenna that I used before I mounted its twin brother in my Jeep. Even has a cig lighter plug for power. I'd be happy to bring for you if needed. Also have 2 meter ham, just in case. Need to find open repeaters in that area, though.
Unread 04-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #13
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmoose429 View Post
Hey guys. I might be in, too. Been there several times, (even with IslandTJ once). Sam, I have a spare CB with a magnetic antenna that I used before I mounted its twin brother in my Jeep. Even has a cig lighter plug for power. I'd be happy to bring for you if needed. Also have 2 meter ham, just in case. Need to find open repeaters in that area, though.
Hey Moose!!! Long time no see!!
If you would bring it, I would appreciate it. I am going to try and get one before that, and if I do, I will let you know. If not, then I will definitely needto borrow it from you. Once it gets closer, I will get your number so we can meet up out there somewhere. Do you know if Pat is going??
Unread 04-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #14
Benderff
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My friend Brian should have a head count for the Southern Oregon group this week. We might stay in Forrest Grove instead of camping in the rain. I'm so busy studying for my promotional test I won't have a bunch of time to get the camping gear out anyway.
Unread 04-25-2011, 06:54 AM   #15
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

From the sopunds of it, there is going to a WHOLE BUNCH!!! LOL
The more the merrier!!!
I just can't wait to actually go out. Hopefully nothing happens last minute that keeps me from going. Wife gave me the "OK", but being pregnant, things changes daily with her health. Fingers crossed I make it. Saturday would be my only day though...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.