Spots to play near Wilsonville - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Spots to play near Wilsonville

The Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 10-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #1
camhock
2004 WJ 

Wj Spots to play near Wilsonville

I'm looking for some spots to play with my stock 04 grand cherokee. Anyone know of anything around or near Wilsonville?

camhock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2008, 06:55 PM   #2
06_LJCON
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I think you might be out of luck. I dont know of any near there.

(SOLD) 1987 wrangler 2.5L 5-speed BLACK!
S.O.A. with 4" springs and a 2" body lift. Lincon locked front. 33" TSL's NEED bigger tires!!

(WRECKED) 2002 Apex Wrangler 4.0L 5-Speed Silver
2.5" skyjacker single flex, skyjacker shicks, Rock Krawler adjustable lower control arms f/r, 1.25" JKS body lift, 1" JKS motor mount lift, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Warn engine/transmission skid plate, Rock Crusher Front diff cover, Poison spyder rocker knockers, 1.25 wheel spacers, 4.10 gears f/r, Detroit Trutrack rear, aussie automatic locker front

(CURRENT) 2006 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ 4.0L 6-speep, Silver, 3.5" Rubicon express lift with Rubicon express disconnects. Hella 500 lights, HID Bi-xenon headlights, Rock-It intake, Red top Optima, Factory MOPAR rocker knockers, TNTCustoms Front full tube fenders, 35x12.5R15 BFG KM2, Black steel wheels.
06_LJCON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #3
camhock
2004 WJ 

Where would you go in the portland area...I don't mind a little drive
camhock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2008, 07:59 AM   #4
nwquadriders
2004 LJ Wrangler 

You could head out, cross the river on the ferry into Canby, and head out into the hills outside of Molalla. Look on a map for Sawtell Road and Crooked Finger Road. It's been years since I've been out there, but I know it's a fun place to go in a mild rig...especially when they get a little snow on the ground.
'04 Solar Yellow Wrangler Unlimited: 3.5" RE Superflex w/ RE Monotube shocks, 33x10.5 BFG MT's, Warn XD9000i winch, Jeeperman Trail Skids & Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier with 1/4 Panel Guards. Skid row engine skid.

NW Quadriders ATV Club
nwquadriders is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2008, 05:00 PM   #5
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by camhock View Post
Where would you go in the portland area...I don't mind a little drive
A little drive will take you over to Browns Camp in TSF. A lot of fun trails for a stocker
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #6
SmashinTJs
1997 TJ Wrangler 

There used to be an awsome quarry right off of staford road that we hit all the time..... property is closed off now tho

TJ TECH BOOT CAMP: READ IF NEW

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/
Help us form the JF Search and Rescue Team
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/jf-rescue-704069/
Quote:
Originally Posted by scavanau View Post
Is that bumper weighted to keep you from catching air at highway speed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWhiteWolf View Post
Well no (why would it) :confused:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scavanau View Post
Because I think your fender flares could easily pass for wings
SmashinTJs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
Theroc77
2003 TJ Wrangler 

South about hour there are tons of spots (snow peak, mcdowwell creek, Detroit area, ect....)
Theroc77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.