Soft top for hardtop? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Soft top for hardtop?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!Bushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!

Unread 01-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
Lonewolf42
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Soft top for hardtop?

Hey anyone want to trade my almost brand new sail cloth top for their hardtop?
Its was on my jeep for less than a month.

I still have the original boxes for it and everything im posting this here because i dont want to have to ship it or anything and would like to meet up with someone in the nw wheelin neighborhood.

heres a pic.

Lonewolf42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
PepCsLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf42 View Post
Hey anyone want to trade my almost brand new sail cloth top for their hardtop?
Its was on my jeep for less than a month.

I still have the original boxes for it and everything im posting this here because i dont want to have to ship it or anything and would like to meet up with someone in the nw wheelin neighborhood.

heres a pic.

Wanna sell your half doors??
PepCsLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 05:48 PM   #3
Lonewolf42
2000 TJ Wrangler 

haha im afraid not i got them for a steal though. some guy at a dealer in portland was fixing a ladies jeep who needed new doors and a top and he put half doors and uppers on instead of replacing them with full doors like she had and the lady threw a fit saying she wanted ones like her old ones so he had these just sitting around and sold both of them to me for 100 when i went in to get a belt replaced
Lonewolf42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
PepCsLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf42 View Post
haha im afraid not i got them for a steal though. some guy at a dealer in portland was fixing a ladies jeep who needed new doors and a top and he put half doors and uppers on instead of replacing them with full doors like she had and the lady threw a fit saying she wanted ones like her old ones so he had these just sitting around and sold both of them to me for 100 when i went in to get a belt replaced
damn that's a steal!!!!!
PepCsLJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.