sandflea jeep rally 4/28/12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > sandflea jeep rally 4/28/12

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
matzilla2u
1986 CJ7 

sandflea jeep rally 4/28/12

Anyone else planning to attend this year? This will be our fifth year participating. Always a good time. Hope to see some of you there.

matzilla2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
lortsie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I went out for the day, place was pretty packed, great time though.
lortsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #3
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

i was there for camping friday night and wheeled a chunk of the day saturday, was my first time out there and was a lot of fun. Wouldn't know if thats considered packed or not but it had most campsites full not to mention people camping on the dunes
Corcor4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
matzilla2u
1986 CJ7 

It was a great weekend. Thursday was pretty wet, but the weather got nicer every day. We camped in the campground and burned a lot of firewood. Looking forward to the jolly jeepers rally in July.
matzilla2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #5
Noplainsdrifter
1974 CJ5 

I've was there and what a blast! Rained a little on Friday, but Saturday was excellent! I also won the 50/50 pot, $220!!!!! Paid for the gas, and also got a %50 off certifcate for Superlift/Black Diamond lifts! I usually go every year. Anybody wanna trade something for the %50 off certificate?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.