Salem Jeep Summer Jam - THIS WEEKEND - Aug 11th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Salem Jeep Summer Jam - THIS WEEKEND - Aug 11th

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 08-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Salem Jeep Summer Jam - THIS WEEKEND - Aug 11th

August 11th, 2012 Starts about 10am

I'll be DJing all day and will be the MC for the event.
There will be prize drawings, good food, and LOADS of vendors to shmooze with.
They've also set up an obstacle course to get some "urban wheeling" in for those who want to give it a try. The RTI ramp is already on site too!
Come out, say whats up to me, have some fun, and show your support for the Jeep community! Hope to see you all there!

NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
roguezj
1998 ZJ 

I wish I could attend. Car shows and meetups are so fun. It looks like a really great group of sponsors, hope everyone has an awesome time.
roguezj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #3
NWrunr
2012 JK Wrangler 

I will be there. My cousin wants to try the course for her first experience, so i volunteered my jeep for her to try.
NWrunr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #4
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Jeep Jam was good. However this group seems to be very "cliquey," need to know someone to get in or be 40+ years old. Very disappointed with these guys..
nwpipelayerxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.