Rogue Valley Roll Call! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Rogue Valley Roll Call!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 05-29-2008, 08:09 PM   #16
Oregon YJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Yea, bin through their before on my crotch rocket and was a site to see. Like the idea of a drive to heaven and ending up at the coast. I would like to do this in my jeep and possibly spend a night or two up near Galice. any Ideas. Looking to get together with a few jeepers in the area. GP local.

Oregon YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2008, 11:15 AM   #17
Oregon YJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Grants Pass jeepers check in.
Unread 06-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #18
Oregon YJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Rouge Valley, Grants Pass and surrounding areas. I know we all have something to sell and swap, any one interested in doing a fair ground swap meet??? Or just a get together and share thoughts??.
Unread 06-04-2008, 10:14 PM   #19
Oregon YJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Wow were is everyone??
Unread 06-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #20
08jk
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon YJ View Post
Wow were is everyone??
see this place is a ghost town! only three jeepers in the area on the board!?
but you cant drive three blocks without seeing at least five jeeps(parked or driving!?) anyway, post up with info on any runs/gatherings you guys would like to do maybe we can get something started round here!
lets get a jeep meet & greet goin!
08jk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2008, 12:35 AM   #21
Oregon YJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Someones out their. Good to hear from some one. I feel the same way set up a site and no one's home. Good to hear from you 08JK. I myself would like to get something going in the area, at least a gathering possibly at JOCo fairgrounds and plan a trail run. Not to familiar with the trails but have heard their are plenty. Looking to do a coast run through galice. any ideas?
Unread 06-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #22
08jk
2008 JK Wrangler 

hey yj how you doing, bear camp has just been plowed should be clear to run, or at least thats what the article in the courier said
anyway, thats a lonnnng drive to the coast or were you just thinking of sidetracking some of those roads?
one of the earlier post's hyatt lake was mentioned i havent been there before
been wanting to check it out anyway, good to here from ya!
Unread 06-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #23
Oregon YJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

08Jk Hyatt lake sound fine, just am not familiar with the area. I'll do some research and get back to you on it. Going over Bear camp road to the coast I've done be for only on my Kawasaki and wasn't to bad of a trip to the coast. This was about 5 years ago. Still would like to make a trip of it some time nice scenery. Well its off to Potsville for Fathers day weekend If interested in a Saturday meet This would be a fun day. Let me know or if you have time also to do some research of Hyatt lake lets put it together. Any one else interested put in a suggestion.
Domenic
Unread 06-10-2008, 02:09 PM   #24
08jk
2008 JK Wrangler 

sorry, no can do on saturday kids final little league game with party afterwards, maybe sunday?
Unread 06-10-2008, 06:14 PM   #25
Oregon YJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Great!! kids come first. Enjoy the time. Will hook up and possibly some one else would also get in the Rouge Valley roll Call and get this going.
Grants Pass.
Unread 06-10-2008, 06:51 PM   #26
Benderff
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey thanks for the message about Hyatt lake. I'm camping (well not my idea of camping), cabin camping with family I should say the following weekend. I am on duty the 15th so I couldn't make it then.
Unread 06-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #27
08jk
2008 JK Wrangler 

hey benderff thanks for the reply, i was hoping we might catch you at the lake this weekend, looks like a nice area from what I've seen on the web, anyway maybe some other time

oregon yj you still up for a cruise out to the lake?...
anyone else interested?
thinking about heading out around 9:00am from G.P and having lunch at the lake around 1:00 whether we bbq, cold sandwich picnic, or eat at the lodge does'nt really matter i'm easy and open for suggestions so post up
or pm me for my cell #
and to all the dads out there happy fathers day!
Unread 06-16-2008, 01:04 PM   #28
Ratmeat
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I grew up in Talent. My father owned a small store gas station and shop on the south end on 99 across from where the drive in theater used to be.

I live in the Salem-Keizer area now and sure do mis home, but i can't make a living down there.

Last edited by Ratmeat; 08-13-2008 at 09:20 PM..
Ratmeat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #29
Longoddr1
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Sorry for the delay

My 2 sons and I are in Medford. We drive two 1997 TJ Wranglers. Oldest is in Salem at Chemeketa's Fire Academy and youngest just started basic training in the Marine Corps.
Oldest should be down for September and hope to be out and wheeling for vacation.
Longoddr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #30
ColemanPenkala
1998 TJ Wrangler 

hey! im looking for a couple beginner trails im in medford though =]
ColemanPenkala is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.