Possible Browns Camp Sep. 18 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Possible Browns Camp Sep. 18

Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-17-2010, 07:47 PM   #16
merkur92
2002 WJ 

Wish I could go, I just drove home from sandiego. Left last night at 8 pm got home about 4 hours ago. Plan on sleeping in tomorrow. I did see a stock wj with cop lights in the tailights and hidden in the grill on the side of I-5 by grants pass. Looks like ohp are trying to be sneaky.

Unread 09-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
ReconBen
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I am about to go to work, so Saturday is a no go. I may be down for Sunday, I'll run a few checks over the jeep and find out sometime tomorrow.

[QUOTE=ReconSeamanVet;9671080]You need to look her dead in the eye and say

"Baby,...I'm a recon man. I live a life of danger."[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Olive"]JeepForumRecon[COLOR="Silver"]Member #1[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
ReconBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #18
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Day, time and meet place?
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #19
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
So did anyone go? We had record breaking rainfall, so it was wet and muddy .

1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #20
XJTino
1979 J-Series Truck 

I went up Sunday. It was muddy, but not as muddy as in your pics. Looks like fun.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Working with cars is a little like a really awesome date: you start out expecting this to be simple and straightforward; four hours later you're laying under her, panting and cursing, and things are a lot more complicated than you thought."[/FONT]

[B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"]I [U]drove[/U] [/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"]okee[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] ('92 XJ)
then I wrecked him...
So Then...
[B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"]I [U]drove[/U] [/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]r[/COLOR]okee[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] ('93 XJ)
then I rolled him...
Now...
[B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"]I drive [/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"] Clifford[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] ('79 J-20)
XJTino is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.