Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Possible Browns Camp Sep. 18

1K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  XJTino 
#1 ·
Let me know if you can go I am still on the fence but I have Saturday 9/18/10 off so I am up for wheeling if enough people want to go.

#3 ·
Not too much. Probably all of cedar tree and go to some of the view point and maybe 7 up and the way down. Not sure how much time you have but I was just thinking either the morning or the afternoon.

#7 ·
Haven't really got too many people that can make it it seems like it the only other person that sounds like he can go is Moony

#9 ·
I'm going Sunday sometime, if I finish my bumper.

It's gonna be muddy!

#16 ·
Wish I could go, I just drove home from sandiego. Left last night at 8 pm got home about 4 hours ago. Plan on sleeping in tomorrow. I did see a stock wj with cop lights in the tailights and hidden in the grill on the side of I-5 by grants pass. Looks like ohp are trying to be sneaky.

#17 ·
I am about to go to work, so Saturday is a no go. I may be down for Sunday, I'll run a few checks over the jeep and find out sometime tomorrow.

#20 ·
I went up Sunday. It was muddy, but not as muddy as in your pics. Looks like fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.