Portland Area Parts Vendors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Portland Area Parts Vendors

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 08-31-2008, 07:05 AM   #1
Rigger007
2013 JK Wrangler 

Tj Portland Area Parts Vendors

Hello, I'm curios as to who people in Portland use to order parts, besides the I-net. I know we have a 4wheel parts, I tried Gresham 4wheel Drive. Just curious who knows their business and is good to work with, as I have a big shopping list over the next couple of years and would like to use a local vendor as much as possible. Thanks.

Tim :wave.

Last edited by Rigger007; 10-05-2008 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: rant
Rigger007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
WKTrailRunner
2007 WK 

Send Bricktop2 a pm...I believe he's a Jeep dealer.
Unread 08-31-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
deltabravo

Though not in the PDX area, but sort of local (in WA state), try www.Northridge4x4.com. David is a super great guy to work with and it's nice to deal with someone that knows Jeeps and works on them too. It's good to speak with someone other than a "person that sits in a cubical in front of a computer screen and just answers the phone and takes orders", which is NOT what Northridge is about. They have a huge inventory and ship daily.
deltabravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 10:26 AM   #4
md41969
2008 JK Wrangler 

There is Central 4wd in Delta Park that's not too bad, have ordered from them before and they have a web site as well. Over in Vancouver off of St. Johns is Woody's 4x4 and they seem to know thier stuff also. DontFearJeeper (bricktop2's vendor name) can get you deals as well.
1995 Wrangler

White Jeep Club Member #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourbyFour View Post
"....you know what hurts the most, it's the lack of respect, that hurts the most.....and, and the the other thing hurts too, BUT not as much as the lack of respect..disgusting.."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99 View Post
Your dog's head doesn't look like it belongs on his body. Is it an aftermarket head?
md41969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
FooK
2002 WJ 

If you want to walk into a shop, go to Robs Off-Road in Clackamas, or go to Leonard's Off-Road in Hillsboro.
Driver #1724 Team WP Jeepspeed
Co-Driver #36 ERS Rally Team
FooK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2008, 05:37 PM   #6
lilacsl2
OhDoyleRules

2013 JK Wrangler 

might try Beaverton Turbo Liner, they carry most all name brand offroad products.

They are decent to work with, can install the products if you want.
2007 Dodge 1500 Laramie, Hemi, 20's, 33's, all the goodies.
lilacsl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #7
Rigger007
2013 JK Wrangler 

Tj

Cool, thanks for the suggestions everyone.
Unread 09-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #8
nwquadriders
2004 LJ Wrangler 

And if you go to Rob's off road in Clackamas, you might as well stop in at Precision Off Road which is like a half mile down the road from there. I've bought parts from Precision Off Road, but lately have been dealing with 4-wheel Parts on 82nd and Division. They've been price matching online prices for me, and sometimes even just have the parts shipped to my house so that I don't have to go back to pick it up. Some people give them a bad wrap, but I've had good luck with them...but then, I've given them a bunch of money and they know me when I walk in the door. That's what really matters. You get better deals the more you use a particular shop.
'04 Solar Yellow Wrangler Unlimited: 3.5" RE Superflex w/ RE Monotube shocks, 33x10.5 BFG MT's, Warn XD9000i winch, Jeeperman Trail Skids & Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier with 1/4 Panel Guards. Skid row engine skid.

NW Quadriders ATV Club
nwquadriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #9
BRICKTOP2
Unhingd PigFeedng Gangstr

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKTrailRunner View Post
Send Bricktop2 a pm...I believe he's a Jeep dealer.
Thanks man!

I am a Jeep dealer, but I can get just about anything and I have terrific prices. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll either get you a kick a$$ price or point you in the direction of someone who can.

ps. We post trail runs on dontfearthejeeper.com, our site, if you're interested in coming along.

JK Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/3...-build-545214/
TJ Tub Trailerhttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f104/...tj-tub-568873/
BRICKTOP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #10
Rigger007
2013 JK Wrangler 

Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKTOP2 View Post
ps. We post trail runs on dontfearthejeeper.com, our site, if you're interested in coming along.
I'll check that out for sure. I've only had my jeep a few months so its still stock for the most part, but I want to go play in TSF sometime soon. I appreciate the offer and I'll check with you when I'm ready to start building (x-mas bonus, lol).

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.