Portland Area Jeep Show! Sunday, July 31st, 2011! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Portland Area Jeep Show! Sunday, July 31st, 2011!

1 Ton Heavy Duty Steering Upgrade Kit. New and Improved dStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #61
DontFearJeeper
Vendor
2011 JK Wrangler 

Yes i belive we are he have not done any planing as of yet so i have no details, keep your eye out for details

"I like the idea and business ethics that you stated.. Tread lightly..tree planting it's all a big part of keeping the wild..well... alive" ocTJ

http://www.jeepforum.com/mothra/admin/Pictures/120524jeeper.gif
DontFearJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 09:40 AM   #62
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'll be happy to DJ/MC again this year!

- I had a great time last year, met a ton of good people, and I'm really looking forward to this year's event (IF it's going to happen...)
If there's anything I can do (outside of my music/pa services) to help put this together please let me know, I'd be more than willing to lend a hand!
NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 10:53 AM   #63
Shewoolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome! My group had a blast last year and We would like to make it a group event again this year. I will keep my eyes open for details.
Shewoolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #64
LostJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

We had a few of are Search and Rescue rigs there. Red JK inside and you see one in the pictures muddmuckers aka Webfoot. If im home from Afgan Id like to go this time. Mt Wave Search and Rescue im MW59
LostJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #65
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I know we can count on the NW Chapter of NAXJA showing up in force again (being a member myself, I think I can speak for them)
I've also got several other Jeepers in my circle of friends that are sorry they missed it last year and are looking forward to making it this year.....(providing it happens)
And I'm sure Crystal and the Piston's Wild group will be excited to get in on this again...
Lets see if we cant beat last years donations for the Yacolt Burn Project!!!!
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #66
Shewoolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostJeeper View Post
We had a few of are Search and Rescue rigs there. Red JK inside and you see one in the pictures muddmuckers aka Webfoot. If im home from Afgan Id like to go this time. Mt Wave Search and Rescue im MW59
Wonder if we have met. I use to do all the cooking for Washington County Search and rescue!

Thanks for what you do! In state and out!
Unread 02-14-2012, 12:31 PM   #67
MCObray

DFTJ is and was awesome. I look forward to attending their upcoming event this summer.

As for another event, Local Jeepers in Salem are putting together an event. The event is called SJSJ (Salem Jeepers Summer Jam). The events is in the early stage of development but the date is set at August 11, 2012. If anyone is interested, I can provide more information, as well as additional contact information.
Unread 02-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #68
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCObray View Post
DFTJ is and was awesome. I look forward to attending their upcoming event this summer.

As for another event, Local Jeepers in Salem are putting together an event. The event is called SJSJ (Salem Jeepers Summer Jam). The events is in the early stage of development but the date is set at August 11, 2012. If anyone is interested, I can provide more information, as well as additional contact information.
I'd be interested in seeing if they need/want a DJ/MC for that... PM/text me some contact info.... I'd like to get a hold of those guys.
Unread 02-15-2012, 01:13 AM   #69
LostJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewoolf View Post
Wonder if we have met. I use to do all the cooking for Washington County Search and rescue!

Thanks for what you do! In state and out!
Maybe I help with Kryon the missing 8 year old case couple summers ago. Still a really said case.
LostJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #70
Shewoolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostJeeper View Post
Maybe I help with Kryon the missing 8 year old case couple summers ago. Still a really said case.
I didn't cook there, was not our jurisdiction, and I was getting ready for our SARTA, but my boy was there working with WC SAR

yes sad for sure, wonder if they will ever find him. If so where?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.