This place is dead - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > This place is dead

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #16
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm actually heading up to TSF Sat morning to meet with the rest of the design team in charge of redesigning and rebuilding Saddle Up.
We'll be marking out the new center line, and possibly the outer two edges of the new trail, or at least part of it. It's not the same as a day on the trails, but in a way it is (just not as fun), ....AND its for the benefit of all of us who use them. We might end up wheeling our way down the mountain, but honestly, after a day of that much hiking, surveying, and marking, we're going to be pretty beat.

NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2012, 11:27 AM   #17
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

OFFICIAL DATE/TIME IS SET!!!!
Sept. 15th
We'll be meeting for breakfast at Coleman's at 7:30
Then Meeting at Roger's Staging Area at 8:30
So far we have a massive CJ on 37's
A TJ on 35's
An LJ on 33's
My XJ on 33's
Unknown Bronco that's been described as "Mean Yellow"

Trail Route is set for Firebreak 5 to Crushers...
We'll play there for a while, then wheel whatever trails on the way back down the mountain.
Unread 09-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #18
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

sounds awesome if I'm around I'd love to join!
nwpipelayerxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #19
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

You know the time, date, and place... if you're available, and show up, you're welcome to join in!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.