Parts near Albany Or. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Parts near Albany Or.

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-31-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
IronHorse
1955 CJ5 

Parts near Albany Or.

Hey all, does anyone have a recommendation of where to buy parts for my 1955 CJ 5 in or around Albany? The parts stores generally don't have what I'm looking for. I guess I am looking for 4 x 4 repair shops but coming up empty so far.

thanks

-larry

IronHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
Noplainsdrifter
1974 CJ5 

What type of parts are you looking for? I would think between NAPA and Craigslist you can find most anything.
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
1997 TJ Wrangler 

There used to be a place called Mac's Jeep Parts in theAlbany/Corvallis area, but I haven't heard if he's still in business.
141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
SnowYJ
1988 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhorse
hey all, does anyone have a recommendation of where to buy parts for my 1955 cj 5 in or around albany? The parts stores generally don't have what i'm looking for. I guess i am looking for 4 x 4 repair shops but coming up empty so far.

Thanks

-larry
craigslist
Unread 01-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #5
MotoDuck
1973 CJ5 

Cj

Quote:
Originally Posted by 141 View Post
There used to be a place called Mac's Jeep Parts in theAlbany/Corvallis area, but I haven't heard if he's still in business.
I just did a search for Mac's and it came back with "CLOSED" next to the listing.

I'm looking for someplace in the area for parts for my '73 CJ for future reference. I've been told about Woody's in Vancouver, but was hoping to find a place that specialized more with the older CJ's in the area (Portland/Clackamas). Any recommendations?
MotoDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #6
Submariner
Submariner

2005 TJ Wrangler 

hell I will sell you a whole 66 cj-5 for $1100

bring a trailer

With 20 years in the US Navy, and nine+ years underwater on Nuc Sub's.

And they wonder why I am the way I am!!!!!!
Submariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #7
goldhammer
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Yes, Mac's is no more, in fact he just passed away the first part of the month. Might put up some want ads on the various forms..
goldhammer is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.