Oregon people check in - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Oregon people check in

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 02-04-2009, 12:40 AM   #211
Nicodez
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theroc77 View Post
Nico,

That might be my brother... He has a blue YJ on 33's...

ROcky
Could be, looks like 33's....with bushwacker flares?

Nicodez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2009, 02:48 AM   #212
Theroc77
2003 TJ Wrangler 

no stock flares...... soft top and soft 8's
Theroc77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #213
damage inc.
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

theroc77... is this the rocky that slings little "liquidfilled round balls" at a rapid rate of speed? (300f.p.s.)
damage inc. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #214
damage inc.
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

i've slung paint for 18 yrs. nice to know your a "jeeper" too!! i've actaully did some tourneys with/against you guys. i'm from central OR. SAGERATS are my home club. team name was THE DIRTY RATS. WHAT A SMALL WORLD!
damage inc. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #215
phillsam
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Nicodez, nope not me, I have a black yj with spice soft top and black soft doors(spice doors were trashed and black was free...)

Im up on 32s with about 3.5inches of lift. Hope to see ya around
Unread 02-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #216
richardjeepguy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey from Lincoln city
richardjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2009, 09:50 PM   #217
kodykin
2000 TJ Wrangler 

albany oregon
kodykin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #218
phillsam
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hey anyone in the Albany/Corvallis or Portland area. I am in need of a spare but have pretty much no money. Anyone have a spare or know someone that has one that they want to get rid of around 32" that would fit my yj? Guess it doesnt hurt to ask right?

thanks
-Eddie
Unread 02-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #219
Racincowboy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Checkin in here from Happy Valley Oregon. Any locals that want to get together and hang out send me a pm.

Anyone in NW Oregon or SW Washington want to help get "legal" trails opened in the Yacolt Burn (4 corners, Larch mountain) area north of Camas and out of Battlegound. We can always use more help.
Anyone up there "wheeling" please stay on the gravel roads only. There is NO place to wheel legally up there YET.
My club Pistons Wild have been working our tails off for the last 2 years to get "legal" trails up there for everyone to play on. We have over 2600 volunteer hours in this and need everyone's help. For more info on it check out the website and forum at www.Pistonswild.com.

Thanks for the help in advance.

P.S. we are making headway through the government channels.

We are making progress with the governmental process and things are going well with DNR.
Racincowboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2009, 01:19 AM   #220
SmashinTJs
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racincowboy View Post
Checkin in here from Happy Valley Oregon. Any locals that want to get together and hang out send me a pm.

Anyone in NW Oregon or SW Washington want to help get "legal" trails opened in the Yacolt Burn (4 corners, Larch mountain) area north of Camas and out of Battlegound. We can always use more help.
Anyone up there "wheeling" please stay on the gravel roads only. There is NO place to wheel legally up there YET.
My club Pistons Wild have been working our tails off for the last 2 years to get "legal" trails up there for everyone to play on. We have over 2600 volunteer hours in this and need everyone's help. For more info on it check out the website and forum at www.Pistonswild.com.

Thanks for the help in advance.

P.S. we are making headway through the government channels.

We are making progress with the governmental process and things are going well with DNR.
I could be interested. How far is this area from downtown portland?

TJ TECH BOOT CAMP: READ IF NEW

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/
Help us form the JF Search and Rescue Team
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/jf-rescue-704069/
Quote:
Originally Posted by scavanau View Post
Is that bumper weighted to keep you from catching air at highway speed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWhiteWolf View Post
Well no (why would it) :confused:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scavanau View Post
Because I think your fender flares could easily pass for wings
SmashinTJs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #221
Racincowboy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashinTJs View Post
I could be interested. How far is this area from downtown portland?
From Downtown Portland I would imagine it isnt more then a half hour to 45 minutes at the very most. Send me a pm with your contact info and you will get emailed updates or go register for our clubs free forum and there is updates there as well. www.pistonswild.com. Thank you for your interest.

We have been doing several vehicle recoveries from the area over the past year or so. For some reason they like to take a stolen rigs up there and dump it after wheeling it hard and then launching it off a cliff or down a steep embankment. At our website above you can see the pictures of some of the recoveries we have done lately and what was involved ect.

Check us out at WWW.Pistonswild.com
Unread 02-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #222
nwquadriders
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Glad to see another local guy who is involved with the trails. My ATV club has adopted a trail in Tillamook State Forest. We participate in work parties for both ATV and 4x4 trails. I haven't been involved with the Yacolt Burn stuff, but I know that members in my club are. We used to help clean up at Jones Creek, but sort of had a falling out with their new leadership... Too much drama so we moved on and started our own thing.
'04 Solar Yellow Wrangler Unlimited: 3.5" RE Superflex w/ RE Monotube shocks, 33x10.5 BFG MT's, Warn XD9000i winch, Jeeperman Trail Skids & Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier with 1/4 Panel Guards. Skid row engine skid.

NW Quadriders ATV Club
nwquadriders is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2009, 11:34 PM   #223
Racincowboy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nwquadriders,

I understand the falling out with the leadership deal. Im glad to see you are still active down a TSF. Our club has adopted little rubicon down there. Hopefully here before too long you can come back up and play on some new trails if you want to. Keep up the good fight.

Unread 03-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #224
kodykin
2000 TJ Wrangler 

were are some places to go mudding in oregon. or around the vally?
kodykin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #225
Racincowboy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Kodykin,

There is two private mud bogs that I know of in Oregon. One is out in Saint Helens Oregon and the other is in Molalla Oregon. You can go to www.poorboyoffroad.com or www.pnw4x4s.com and they have all the info on each place at both of those websites. Here is the address for molalla http://www.molallamudbog.com/Home.html

Hope this helps.

Lance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.