Oregon dunes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Oregon dunes

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 11-04-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
renegade10s
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Oregon dunes

I have a pretty stock 95 jeep YJ that im looking to take and ride around in the dunes with. 1 will i be able to? 2 if i do what items do i need to ride in the dunes? 3 ill be camping at a local camp site, do i have to pay for dune use or can i just drive right onto them? thanks.

Unread 11-04-2007, 10:16 PM   #2
McLovin
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade10s
I have a pretty stock 95 jeep YJ that im looking to take and ride around in the dunes with. 1 will i be able to? 2 if i do what items do i need to ride in the dunes? 3 ill be camping at a local camp site, do i have to pay for dune use or can i just drive right onto them? thanks.
You need an Oregon Dunes Sticker and a 9ft orange flag. Other then that search the TJ forum for tips on sand driving. The main one is to let air out of your tires so they bag out.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.