NW OR and SW WA meet and greet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > NW OR and SW WA meet and greet

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Yukon Hardcore Locking hubs Dana 44!! CCOR 706-207-4140

Unread 04-13-2012, 11:22 PM   #1
pdxbubba
2006 KJ Liberty 

NW OR and SW WA meet and greet

I don't know when the last M&G was up in the Portland metro... isn't it time for another (or the 1st)?

Not even sure how many would be interested. Could be a Sonic run. The one out off Cornelius Pass has a large parking lot next to it and a handful of other fast food joints so several food choices and plenty of space for everyone to show up. It's a thought - is there any interest?

Unread 04-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
SnowYJ
1988 MJ Comanche 

Count me in
Unread 04-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
Shewoolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thats just down the street from Oregonwolf and Myself. If it's on a day we are not already busy we would show up. :-)
Shewoolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
abc_was_here
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Id be interested.

My YJ build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/abcs-yj-build-1296743/
abc_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #5
Noplainsdrifter
1974 CJ5 

Count me in, that's close to home for me too. I've only met one JF'er and looking forward to meeting some more of you. Plus, I've never ate at Sonic before!
Unread 04-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #6
cmartin2012

I'd be interested, just depends on day/time...
cmartin2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #7
pdxbubba
2006 KJ Liberty 

Does weekday evenings work better than say a Saturday morning?
Was thinking either Friday 6pm May 4 or 10am Saturday May 5th
Unread 04-19-2012, 08:43 AM   #8
Noplainsdrifter
1974 CJ5 

For me, weeknights are tough, but not totaly impossible. But would prefer a weekend.
Unread 04-19-2012, 10:48 AM   #9
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I think weekends would be better for more people, not just for scheduling, but for traffic reasons too.
Count me in!!!!
I may make one suggestion though... maybe something a little closer in, more "centrally located" for those coming up from the Salem area, and others coming from the East Side, or from Vancouver.
I'll brainstorm on some other suggestions, and I like the idea of someplace that has a decent parking lot (providing of course this generates more interest) - and a place that people can get food/drink, but i cant think of another good joint off the top of my head that meets the above criteria...... anyone else have any other suggestions?
>
Ideally I love the idea of a parking lot party, a big grill - some good bar-b-que put on by some volunteers, and some music. I could of course provide the latter - I have a sound system more than capable (I DJ'd / MC'd the Dont Fear The Jeeper event last year in Vancouver) and would be happy to set things up. The venue for such a thing would be the only thing we'd have to iron out.
NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #10
cmartin2012

What about a Sunday night? I like the idea of doing somewhere with food, etc... Saturday mornings are difficult with everything else we do with kids, etc...but Sunday nights are pretty free...like a 5:00pm BBQ or something. I just know once the weather gets nice Saturday's get crazy for me.

Just a thought, I'll try my best to be there.
cmartin2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
bmikes93
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Id love to be in on this! but I work weekends swing shift so I don't get off.til midnight. a mon-wed evenin are open for me if y'alldecide on one of those days. Id love to meet up with some of you.guys though!
bmikes93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #12
bmikes93
1993 XJ Cherokee 

How would somethin in the Portland/gresham area suit all of ya?
bmikes93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
Noplainsdrifter
1974 CJ5 

Tigard area? I'm thinking it will be hard to find for a place we could bring food and drink. Maybe some drive-in?
Unread 04-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #14
Shewoolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW99XJ View Post
I think weekends would be better for more people, not just for scheduling, but for traffic reasons too.
Count me in!!!!
I may make one suggestion though... maybe something a little closer in, more "centrally located" for those coming up from the Salem area, and others coming from the East Side, or from Vancouver.
I'll brainstorm on some other suggestions, and I like the idea of someplace that has a decent parking lot (providing of course this generates more interest) - and a place that people can get food/drink, but i cant think of another good joint off the top of my head that meets the above criteria...... anyone else have any other suggestions?
>
Ideally I love the idea of a parking lot party, a big grill - some good bar-b-que put on by some volunteers, and some music. I could of course provide the latter - I have a sound system more than capable (I DJ'd / MC'd the Dont Fear The Jeeper event last year in Vancouver) and would be happy to set things up. The venue for such a thing would be the only thing we'd have to iron out.
We need to find someone that owns a business centrally located that would be willing to let us set something like that up.
Shewoolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #15
scooberjeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i'm down if i can
scooberjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.