November 28 TSF Trailride - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > November 28 TSF Trailride

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #1
Ryno_WJ
2000 WJ 

November 28 TSF Trailride

A buddy and I (both WJ Limited running 265/75 ATs) are planning a mild wheelin trip into Tillamook State Forest Saturday November 28. Likely stage out of Rogers Camp at 9 am. Plan to run sections of Archers Firebreak, do some clay pidgeon shooting, possibly rifle/pistol in quary if time allows. Therefore no young kids please.

PM or post if you are interested in joining us.

RMJ

Ryno_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2009, 10:38 PM   #2
ELEVATIONOFFRD
1988 YJ Wrangler 

naxja northwest group is doing there annual thanksgiving run that weekend to tsf
ELEVATIONOFFRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
Ryno_WJ
2000 WJ 

Do they have staging plans for Saturday? Wouldn't mind hooking up and showing them what a good looking (Grand) Cherokee looks like...ha-ha.
Unread 11-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
ELEVATIONOFFRD
1988 YJ Wrangler 

yeah at lyda camp they are camping for the weekend i am just going for the day on sat. I thinlk they said they roll out around 9:30 but not sure they said they would post closer to date on naxja. hope to see u there the more the better
ELEVATIONOFFRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
Ryno_WJ
2000 WJ 

Nobody else in the Portland area needs an excuse to get out of the house after Turkey Day???

Weather forecast doesn't show snow in the coast range next week so plan for mud! Let me know if anyone plans on showing.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.