Noooo the Oregon Ducks Lost - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Noooo the Oregon Ducks Lost

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Noooo the Oregon Ducks Lost

Noooooo

nwpipelayerxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
Jeeper69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwpipelayerxj View Post
Noooooo
yayyyyyy
Jeeper69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeper69

yayyyyyy
That is just hurtful :'/

I went to every home game but this one and they lose in ot. They never should've even got to OT it should've been a blow out gahhhhhh
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
Coolcatracing
2008 JK Wrangler 

And this is JK tech how?
08 Unlimited Rubicon 6 speed, 315/70-16 Kelly TSR, 1.5" Spidertrax spacers factory Moab's, Rubicon Express Flex arm 3.5" lift, Smittybilt XRC front bumper with D-rings, Body Armor Extreme rock slider steps, AEV snorkel, trimmed fender flares, Hella 8" HID driving lights
Coolcatracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That is just hurtful :'/

I went to every home game but this one and they lose in ot. They never should've even got to OT it should've been a blow out gahhhhhh
The Ducks are lucky it wasn't a blow out and were lucky to still be in at the end. They blew multiple chances to build on the lead they had, but couldn't. I sat in my recliner and called play after play....so I'm pretty sure the Stanford coaches had no problem setting their defense. Stanford had their number. Oh, and since you didn't go....I now have someone to blame for the loss.

I've watched the Ducks every chance I get, for years and years now....I was not happy with them tonight.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 05:36 AM   #6
dav5942

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Stanford definitely out played the Ducks!
Unread 11-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #7
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolcatracing
And this is JK tech how?
Sorry, I wanted to talk with all the jk tech guys about this
Unread 11-18-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06

The Ducks are lucky it wasn't a blow out and were lucky to still be in at the end. They blew multiple chances to build on the lead they had, but couldn't. I sat in my recliner and called play after play....so I'm pretty sure the Stanford coaches had no problem setting their defense. Stanford had their number. Oh, and since you didn't go....I now have someone to blame for the loss.

I've watched the Ducks every chance I get, for years and years now....I was not happy with them tonight.

Haha yeah seriously the ducks offense just played horrible. Their defense played surprisingly well. But yeah it sucks.
Unread 11-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #9
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav5942
Stanford definitely out played the Ducks!
I wouldn't say that... I would say the ducks just didn't show up to play. Stanford didn't impress me at all.. 17-14 with a field goal in OT isn't out playing anyone IMO
Unread 11-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #10
dav5942

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I wouldn't say that... I would say the ducks just didn't show up to play. Stanford didn't impress me at all.. 17-14 with a field goal in OT isn't out playing anyone IMO
Were you watching the same game? SEC will have the top five soon!
Unread 11-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #11
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav5942

Were you watching the same game? SEC will have the top five soon!
Three of the top 5 are SEC and they have to play each other. At least one has to lose. I would love to see Oregon vs Alabama
Unread 11-27-2012, 09:21 AM   #12
hman503
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Three of the top 5 are SEC and they have to play each other. At least one has to lose. I would love to see Oregon vs Alabama
that would be good
hman503 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.