Newb to Oregon needs help finding heads! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Newb to Oregon needs help finding heads!

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 04-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
corndogduff

Newb to Oregon needs help finding heads!

Hi, guys. My 5.9 and I just moved here and brought our love/hate relationship with us. Well apparently she wanted out of it because she threw a fit and in the process cracked the heads.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows someone who is parting a 5.2 or 5.9 powered Jeep or Dodge with a decent engine who would be willing to part with the heads for a decent price. All the postings I've found on CL were apparently made by total ******bags who think their 95 heads with a million miles on them are worth their weight in gold

Anyway, any help? I can pay a finders fee in the form of a case of the craft beer of your choice if you find me a good deal

UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
cmartin2012

Welcome to Oregon....don't have any leads yet but I'll keep my eyes and ears open.
cmartin2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #3
corndogduff

A little help here?
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

go onto "northwest jeep parts for sale" on facebook... its a page that has a number of people buying and selling things. Also check out "northwest creeping jeepers", its where most of the forum people from around portland hang out and talk about nonsense along with local meets, questions and tons of people are on there to help. There is even some people who work at the pick n pull yards who can keep an eye out
Corcor4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.