JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Oregon Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f314/)
-   -   New OHV Park (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f314/new-ohv-park-1521592/)

DBDOFFROAD 05-10-2013 04:37 PM

New OHV Park

Hey everyone,
I wanted to get your thought on making a new OHV park in oregon. We are looking at making this a Private park that you would Pay to use and not have to worry about trails getting shut down, Plus we would be changing these trails constantly so that there is something new every few months. we would have a Rock field, Mud pit, trails and possibly a drag strip. I would like to know your thoughts and see what you would pay to use a private offroad park, and also what you would like to see on it.
Thank you for your time.
Kelly.

Chris_78 05-17-2013 10:58 AM

Where at?

Pawjob 05-18-2013 10:46 AM

Id be interested in this , more legal areas to wheel the better I say

przybri 05-26-2013 01:04 PM

Where?

DBDOFFROAD 06-10-2013 02:41 PM

We are looking for somewhere around the portland oregon area. But if you all have an area you like better please let us know all your ideas. The only way we can build an offroad park you like is with the ideas you give us.

Chris_78 06-10-2013 03:09 PM

Lane county!

przybri 06-11-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBDOFFROAD
We are looking for somewhere around the portland oregon area. But if you all have an area you like better please let us know all your ideas. The only way we can build an offroad park you like is with the ideas you give us.

Portland!!!

goldhammer 06-12-2013 08:53 AM

Nice idea, but finding something with the terrain, zoning, etc. is going to be a bear. purchase will be high, and neighbor issues will abound as will eco wack problems.

Portland area would make the most sense with population and use figures to try and make it work and pay.

DBDOFFROAD 06-12-2013 09:03 AM

Thank you all for the input. The more information we have for what you want and where you want it will help us make it happen that much sooner. so get all your friends on here to add their comments so we can plan and make something great for you all. :D

DBDOFFROAD 06-12-2013 09:04 AM

Also we are having an Event so check out the thread i posted for that also. :cheers2:

4xJunkie 08-28-2013 03:26 PM

Hollister Hills in Ca charges $4 a day for day use, then they have camping rates, and annual passes. Just an FYI for fee schedule.

Chris

goldhammer 08-28-2013 04:53 PM

Stay away from getting state ATV funds for it. One of the regs is that you can't charge for use if you get money from the ATV account.

RedNeckCorvette 04-29-2014 08:22 AM

Quick --- Buy part of the Elliot State Forest! The land is being sold at auction; it seems it will go for less than the value of the standing timber. I don't know if you have to have ties to the Governor to bid, but it might help. Only a few Public Gates left for sale, Plenty of land remains more centrally located. Hurry all of our Elliot State Forest, public land will be gone soon.

This has been my favorite place to drive my 4x4s over the last thirty eight years. In fact I made it a point to never speak of this place so as to keep it unmolested by new comers but now the Governor is selling our State Forest. This says a lot for State in general. If you are serious get in now you won't regret it.
Red Neck

The time now is 12:46 PM.