Moving to Bend - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Moving to Bend

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #16
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowYJ

I would look around near campus if I was you.. which i believe would be considered the west side. Seems like there are quite a few nice places around here for rent and you would be in walking distance of downtown where the bars and food are
Sounds great! I'll shoot you a pm before we head that way, hopefully the jeep is ready by then

Ohiojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #17
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Down town/ west side is the "walk around" part of town and its pretty nice. A lot of tree huggers though too. But all nice people
nwpipelayerxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #18
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowYJ View Post
we need to wheel man! I see you jeep around.. I drive the comanche and live up at the dorms here.
i see you all the time you've waved a few times i had a white 1990 xj on 33's. I've seen you drive by my apartments all the time. Got something i could afford to drive to the mountain 40 days this year but my buddy has a 2007 fj on 35's thats always down for some exploring

hit me up on facebook or something names Cory Carlson
Corcor4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:39 AM   #19
rallybro
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I'm looking for other Bend guys to explore with!!
rallybro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #20
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallybro
I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I'm looking for other Bend guys to explore with!!
I had a bit of a setback on my move out there, the gi bill has a catch to it I was unaware of. Anyways, I've got a few buddies out there in helo school if you want some contacts
Unread 05-21-2013, 07:31 AM   #21
rallybro
2001 XJ Cherokee 

You still living out here?
rallybro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #22
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallybro
You still living out here?
I'm still in Ohio for the time being. I was supposed to move there in march but things didn't work out the way I planned

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.