Moving to Bend - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Moving to Bend

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 11-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #16
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowYJ

I would look around near campus if I was you.. which i believe would be considered the west side. Seems like there are quite a few nice places around here for rent and you would be in walking distance of downtown where the bars and food are
Sounds great! I'll shoot you a pm before we head that way, hopefully the jeep is ready by then

Ohiojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #17
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Down town/ west side is the "walk around" part of town and its pretty nice. A lot of tree huggers though too. But all nice people
nwpipelayerxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #18
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowYJ View Post
we need to wheel man! I see you jeep around.. I drive the comanche and live up at the dorms here.
i see you all the time you've waved a few times i had a white 1990 xj on 33's. I've seen you drive by my apartments all the time. Got something i could afford to drive to the mountain 40 days this year but my buddy has a 2007 fj on 35's thats always down for some exploring

hit me up on facebook or something names Cory Carlson
Corcor4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:39 AM   #19
rallybro
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I'm looking for other Bend guys to explore with!!
rallybro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #20
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallybro
I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I'm looking for other Bend guys to explore with!!
I had a bit of a setback on my move out there, the gi bill has a catch to it I was unaware of. Anyways, I've got a few buddies out there in helo school if you want some contacts
Unread 05-21-2013, 07:31 AM   #21
rallybro
2001 XJ Cherokee 

You still living out here?
rallybro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #22
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallybro
You still living out here?
I'm still in Ohio for the time being. I was supposed to move there in march but things didn't work out the way I planned

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.