Looking for Trails (SW Oregon) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Looking for Trails (SW Oregon)

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 07-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
jackstraw316
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for Trails (SW Oregon)

I'm heading down 101 in about a month to do some hiking/camping down around the Siskyou / Russian River areas of OR/CA and maybe spending a couple days around Crater Lake. Looking to get my jeep a work out as well, anyone know a website or have info on some trails down in that area?

thanks

jackstraw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
camjeeper
1991 YJ Wrangler 

There are lots of good trials around Crater Lake. If you head into the Prospect Ranger Station off of Hwy 62 south of Crater Lake heading towards Medford they will have maps. I would suggest a hike into National Creek Falls if your in that area. Also take a trip up to Hershberger Lookout. Good Luck on your trip!
Unread 07-27-2009, 10:54 PM   #3
jackstraw316
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I ended up down in the Ashland area, spent a few days around Howard Prarie lake, found some killer trails in the national forest area, bout put her on her side a couple times.
jackstraw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2009, 12:27 PM   #4
camjeeper
1991 YJ Wrangler 

It's real nice up around Howard and there are some great trails..I grew up in the woods up there and do a lot of hunting and fishing up there. Southern Oregon is tough to beat if you love the outdoors!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.