Looking for HELP in Warrenton Oregon - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Looking for HELP in Warrenton Oregon

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-24-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
DavesPerf
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Looking for HELP in Warrenton Oregon

Hey.

My dad had an Issue with his Jeep Grand Cheroke while towing it behind his motorhome.

Had it towed to the Dealer a week ago and there still not able to give us any time frame on repair.

Probably going to an insurance Job. Need tires wheels and maybe a transfercase rebuild.

So im looking for a reliable shop up there within 100 miles to tow it to.

Or a resonable way to get it back to So Cal it would have to be trailerd.

Any help appreciated

Dave 951 694 5306

DavesPerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Racincowboy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Are the tires and wheels missing? I can see the t-case rebuild possibly. I assume this is his toad?

Why doesnt he just pull both drive lines and tow it back home? Mind you that he would have to use the e-brake anytime it wasnt hooked up to the motorhome?

Maybe I am way off here. Or rent a car dolly or car trailer from u-haul. That would get it home as well wouldnt it. Just trying to save him the hassle and time at dealer.

Check us out at WWW.Pistonswild.com
Racincowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.