Let's try this again! - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Let's try this again!

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #91
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcor4 View Post
OH! also, i'm showing up saturday morning at like 8ish.. any chance we can stop by the camp site before we wheel? I don't wanna wheel with all my camping stuff bouncing around in the back
I'd say you might wanna head up a tad bit earlier then, or maybe skip the breakfast meeting, and drop off your gear and meet us at Rogers at 9.
That is of course if we're all planning on getting together at the usual time/place/etc. (breakfast at Coleman's 8am - Rogers Staging Area 9am)
Otherwise, Cory, I can bring some extra bungee cords, and ratcheting tie downs, and we can just secure the heck out of your load.
(might not be a bad idea to invest in some of that stuff anyways, always a good idea having the ability to secure a load.) - Just let me know.

NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #92
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW99XJ View Post
I'd say you might wanna head up a tad bit earlier then, or maybe skip the breakfast meeting, and drop off your gear and meet us at Rogers at 9.
That is of course if we're all planning on getting together at the usual time/place/etc. (breakfast at Coleman's 8am - Rogers Staging Area 9am)
Otherwise, Cory, I can bring some extra bungee cords, and ratcheting tie downs, and we can just secure the heck out of your load.
(might not be a bad idea to invest in some of that stuff anyways, always a good idea having the ability to secure a load.) - Just let me know.
josh, went digging today, got myself a basket with a few towels, washer fluid , antifreeze, greese (for discos), some tie downs, a few bungees, zip ties.. slowly gonna add to it. I think i'll be fine.. but if you would bring a few bungees i guess i'll just tie it all down!
Corcor4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #93
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

Still going down? I got a co-worker with a locked YJ, and i think i might get some bronco guys too. We wont be camping but we sure will go wheeling.. Preffered more difficult things, these guys have F&R lockers
Unread 10-04-2011, 10:27 AM   #94
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn View Post
Still going down? I got a co-worker with a locked YJ, and i think i might get some bronco guys too. We wont be camping but we sure will go wheeling.. Preffered more difficult things, these guys have F&R lockers
Damn.... I really need to get some more traction....... Anyone feel like donating to my lockers fund?
How about a tax deductible contribution to the "help-a-guy-get-a-locker-foundation"? LOL
Unread 10-04-2011, 10:28 AM   #95
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcor4 View Post
josh, went digging today, got myself a basket with a few towels, washer fluid , antifreeze, greese (for discos), some tie downs, a few bungees, zip ties.. slowly gonna add to it. I think i'll be fine.. but if you would bring a few bungees i guess i'll just tie it all down!
I got ya covered man!
Unread 10-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #96
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45º 36.663' W 123º 20.935', Oregon
Out of curiosity, what trails does everyone want to hit? On this run, I am letting my cousin drive my Jeep so I'll have the opportunity to take pics and document for a trail write-up/narration, to post later.

So far, it looks the following JF members are in:
  1. ArmyVet717
  2. Shewoolf
  3. lloyd877
  4. Corcor4
  5. 1993F250
  6. flyfishme98
  7. IslandTJ
  8. NW99XJ
  9. Oregonwolf
  10. ReconBen
  11. jameslee97206
  12. MoonyJohn
  13. nickfast
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #97
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ View Post
Out of curiosity, what trails does everyone want to hit? On this run, I am letting my cousin drive my Jeep so I'll have the opportunity to take pics and document for a trail write-up/narration, to post later.[/LIST]
Just for giggles and grins, I think it might be worth it to swing by that one section of powerline, where the "quarry" is(?)...(the spot with the big rock off to one side and the slate type rocky step on the other side) might be a good first-run-of-the-day sort of thing. I'd also like to hit Archer's at some point, and FB5 should of course be in the mix too. I'm still pretty horrible with remembering how to get from one to the the next... so hope your willing to navigate too Ken... unless someone else is ready to step up as this run's trail boss/guide.
Also...I cant wait to see the final product on the trail narration, sounds like an awesome project... and should be some great viewing!
Unread 10-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #98
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45º 36.663' W 123º 20.935', Oregon
We can also plan out our run during breakfast. I do want to be towards the front in terms of lineup, only so I can get pics of everyone going through the technical portions. If I'm in the back, I'll have to walk and I'm not a fan of walking .
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #99
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Yea that why I didnt get as many pics/vids as I did our last run.... running tail gunner I would have had to hike all day... i'm not a fan either! lol
Maybe I'll have to chase your six all day, leave the tail gunner position for someone else.
Unread 10-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #100
1993F250
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ
We can also plan out our run during breakfast. I do want to be towards the front in terms of lineup, only so I can get pics of everyone going through the technical portions. If I'm in the back, I'll have to walk and I'm not a fan of walking .
Lol. If god wanted us to walk they wouldn't have invented lifted trucks. Just sayin.

[FONT="Arial Black"]1990 XJ[/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]3" Rancho 5000 lift[/COLOR]
D30 front D35 Rear
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]33x12.5 Mudders sitting on 15" M/T Beadlocks[/COLOR]
Doorless
[COLOR="DimGray"]Homebrew discos[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=nwiTJdave;11190438]Just remember, dress blues make girs drop their clothes much faster than Army puke greens :cheers2::thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Hoobly_Goob;10060314]Nothing says "We are a welcoming and kind offroad enthusiast community" like laughing at fat chicks.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #406[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
1993F250 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #101
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993F250 View Post
Lol. If god wanted us to walk they wouldn't have invented lifted trucks. Just sayin.
Thats frickin' GOSPEL right there!!!
Unread 10-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #102
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

I will be on my stock A/T's after all... Things kind of fell through with the tires, but I will not let it hold me back! I will air down and hopefully gain a tad more traction...
I know of a few other rigs that will be out there, most of which are camping the weekend up there... I also know that flyfishme98 is bringing some bronco guys up tot ackle TSF... Should be a good last run for me! At the end of the month, I will be the rpoud owner of 33" KM2's on Pro Comp Rock Crawler wheels... Perfect for my first snow run in January!
Unread 10-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #103
Shewoolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

There will be a group with us meeting up at the staging area. Not sure how many but at least 4 or 5 I think.

James are you going to do Breakfast ? if not do you want to meet up with us and run out to the staging area?
Shewoolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #104
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

update the list island with my friend who drives a stock tj
Corcor4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #105
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

jeez....we're gonna have like 20 rigs up there!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.