Let's try this again! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Let's try this again!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 09-23-2011, 11:29 AM   #46
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcor4 View Post
If i get a compressor before then too any chance you know how to connect it to my tank and pressure switch i also have? I have a viair 5 gal tank, a bunch of lines and a pressure switch just laying around so if we can get it hooked up and have some on board air that'd be sick too.

Accessory Outfitters told me to stop by and talk to them about rock sliders... i have a feeling i can get a hell of a deal haha
Ya hear that LLOYD?!?!? LOL.... yea I can do your onboard air for ya.. no prob.
I've done several systems in the past, so I've got you covered man!
Let me know what you end up getting....

NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #47
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcor4

If i get a compressor before then too any chance you know how to connect it to my tank and pressure switch i also have? I have a viair 5 gal tank, a bunch of lines and a pressure switch just laying around so if we can get it hooked up and have some on board air that'd be sick too.

Accessory Outfitters told me to stop by and talk to them about rock sliders... i have a feeling i can get a hell of a deal haha
Dont forget about BDC Fab! Awesome sliders and bumpers!
Unread 09-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #48
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyVet717 View Post
Dont forget about BDC Fab! Awesome sliders and bumpers!
I think i'm going to have different ppls i know from the forum make me different things i'll have cj make my bumper and dif covers and lloyd make my sliders
Corcor4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #49
Toebee97
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Well I probably won't be able to go, thought I woulda switched jobs by now, but I still haven't so I have to work that weekend unless a miracle happens. Anyone gonna be there the 10th and 11th? I'm off those days lol.
Toebee97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2011, 11:24 PM   #50
jameslee97206
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm pretty much going to be sick that day.
jameslee97206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2011, 11:48 PM   #51
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

^lol its only a week and a half away... lets hope i don't drain my bank account trying to get ready for this.. lets think..
220 for the springs
270ish for sliders and shims
________________________on the way...
$x for onboard air
$x for bumper
$x for diff covers
$x+$400 for the next thing that breaks
hahah

I'll be taking a lot of pictures this trip if i remember to bring my camera... whos bringin the cigars????
Unread 09-27-2011, 11:56 PM   #52
Shewoolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

OMG James you get sick on Saturdays??? what about Christina? can she come too?
Shewoolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #53
Shewoolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
^lol its only a week and a half away... lets hope i don't drain my bank account trying to get ready for this.. lets think..
220 for the springs
270ish for sliders and shims
________________________on the way...
$x for onboard air
$x for bumper
$x for diff covers
$x+$400 for the next thing that breaks
hahah

I'll be taking a lot of pictures this trip if i remember to bring my camera... whos bringin the cigars????
Lets home I have money left after getting fixed for gas LOL
Shewoolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2011, 03:51 AM   #54
1993F250
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I'm just hoping I can scrounge up enough extra money before the 8th to build my front driveline! I was just informed by my staff Sgt that I get to drive to Gresham(20ish miles) 3 days a week until boot camp. Yay me!

[FONT="Arial Black"]1990 XJ[/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]3" Rancho 5000 lift[/COLOR]
D30 front D35 Rear
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]33x12.5 Mudders sitting on 15" M/T Beadlocks[/COLOR]
Doorless
[COLOR="DimGray"]Homebrew discos[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=nwiTJdave;11190438]Just remember, dress blues make girs drop their clothes much faster than Army puke greens :cheers2::thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Hoobly_Goob;10060314]Nothing says "We are a welcoming and kind offroad enthusiast community" like laughing at fat chicks.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #406[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
1993F250 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #55
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Heh Heh Heh... I have a nice humidor at home! (a little under stocked right now though) ...but I'll prob bring a stogie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993F250 View Post
I'm just hoping I can scrounge up enough extra money before the 8th to build my front driveline! I was just informed by my staff Sgt that I get to drive to Gresham(20ish miles) 3 days a week until boot camp. Yay me!
So I've got a guy in Gresham who used to be a professional driveline tech... runs his own business now out of his garage.... he's got like three MASSIVE lathes, and all the necessary tools. He did the mods on my rear driveline, (perfect workmanship by the way) and comes highly recommended by several guys in the jeep community. That is if you need your shaft length altered, or balanced. I can help you with the rebuilding of it, (getting the new u-joints in, cleaning it and painting it up, etc...) And if that's all you need done I can give you my info , and have you drop it off at my place in Gresham, and pick it up next time your out there. No cost! Let me know...
NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #56
jameslee97206
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewoolf View Post
OMG James you get sick on Saturdays??? what about Christina? can she come too?
Yup, i'm going to be very sick . Christina has the day off so were in
jameslee97206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #57
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

[QUOTE=NW99XJ;12239063]Heh Heh Heh... I have a nice humidor at home! (a little under stocked right now though) ...but I'll prob bring a stogie.

Hey J! Can you by chance bring your SWR meter? My CB has been acting up, think I need to check it to make sure I am good!
Unread 09-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #58
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

By the way... As MANY of you know (especially from facebook), we now have a tentative date for our special delivery... October 28th at 1030 I will be a Daddy again!
Unread 09-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #59
lloyd877
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW99XJ View Post
Heh Heh Heh... I have a nice humidor at home! (a little under stocked right now though) ...but I'll prob bring a stogie.
Well, I might have to bring one then. lol
Unread 09-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #60
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyVet717 View Post
By the way... As MANY of you know (especially from facebook), we now have a tentative date for our special delivery... October 28th at 1030 I will be a Daddy again!
Congrats!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.