Let's try this again! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Let's try this again!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 09-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #31
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW99XJ
I'm saving the date.... You can count me in, weather providing... if its wet all that week, or the forecast calls for rain that day, I may back out. I've bout had it up to here with mud this year. (hey that rhymes! - lol)
If i go I'll prob bring the fam with me, so I may skip breakfast and meet you guys at the Rogers Staging Area this time.
Rain or shine I am going out. Last chance for a few months so I need to do it...

Unread 09-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #32
Oregonwolf
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Myself and Shewoolf are still planning on Wheeling with everyone on the 8th, really looking forward to it
1991 YJ I6 4.7 Stroker 248hp 5-speed manual
Oregonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2011, 12:38 AM   #33
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonwolf View Post
Myself and Shewoolf are still planning on Wheeling with everyone on the 8th, really looking forward to it
Looks like a number of people are staying for the weekend so fri night, and sat night... i think people are just kind of going in and out some people staying one or both nights...
im gonna try and stay both!

Also, can i get a head count on who thinks there staying for a night/s?
Corcor4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #34
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45º 36.663' W 123º 20.935', Oregon
Saturday only
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2011, 04:17 AM   #35
ReconBen
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I know.. I know.. This is the moment you have all been waiting for..

I AM IN, I will also be camping atleast one night up there. Friday night, and if I break something major or nothing comes up Saturday as well.

See you all on the trails.

[QUOTE=ReconSeamanVet;9671080]You need to look her dead in the eye and say

"Baby,...I'm a recon man. I live a life of danger."[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Olive"]JeepForumRecon[COLOR="Silver"]Member #1[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
ReconBen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2011, 09:35 AM   #36
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

It'll be just a day trip for me.
Sorry guys, i'm gonna have to put off a weekend camping/wheeling trip till next year.
NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2011, 10:13 AM   #37
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45º 36.663' W 123º 20.935', Oregon
NW99XJ, nice job on Firebreak Five. Looking good on the "Rock of Doom" and the technical section following after .
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #38
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW99XJ View Post
It'll be just a day trip for me.
Sorry guys, i'm gonna have to put off a weekend camping/wheeling trip till next year.
Same here. Just a day trip as long as things are good at home then.
Unread 09-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #39
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconBen View Post
I know.. I know.. This is the moment you have all been waiting for..

I AM IN, I will also be camping atleast one night up there. Friday night, and if I break something major or nothing comes up Saturday as well.

See you all on the trails.
About time BEN!!!
Unread 09-22-2011, 11:08 PM   #40
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ View Post
NW99XJ, nice job on Firebreak Five. Looking good on the "Rock of Doom" and the technical section following after .
Thanks!
I cant tell you how good it felt to conquer a section that gave me so much hell and carnage last time I was on it...
And its always nice to have you out there Island.... Hope to see you on the 8th!
Unread 09-22-2011, 11:45 PM   #41
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Trying to find money so i can get some sliders and then get some skid plates... i have to make it up fb5. Its pissing me off now
Unread 09-23-2011, 12:05 AM   #42
Shewoolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Skid plates are important for sure! Dave needs one for his oil pan. so he has to be very careful until we can do that for him.

don't tell him its my way of keeping him out of trouble!
Shewoolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 12:22 AM   #43
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewoolf View Post
Skid plates are important for sure! Dave needs one for his oil pan. so he has to be very careful until we can do that for him.

don't tell him its my way of keeping him out of trouble!
Ohhhhhh i'm tellingggggg
Unread 09-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #44
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcor4 View Post
Trying to find money so i can get some sliders and then get some skid plates... i have to make it up fb5. Its pissing me off now
YUP! Gotta have armor! A couple hundred will usually get you some decent rock bars... and OEM skids can regularly be found on Craigslist for cheap. If you manage to find something between now and the 1st of October, I'll help you put 'em in when we do your springs!
Unread 09-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #45
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW99XJ View Post
YUP! Gotta have armor! A couple hundred will usually get you some decent rock bars... and OEM skids can regularly be found on Craigslist for cheap. If you manage to find something between now and the 1st of October, I'll help you put 'em in when we do your springs!
If i get a compressor before then too any chance you know how to connect it to my tank and pressure switch i also have? I have a viair 5 gal tank, a bunch of lines and a pressure switch just laying around so if we can get it hooked up and have some on board air that'd be sick too.

Accessory Outfitters told me to stop by and talk to them about rock sliders... i have a feeling i can get a hell of a deal haha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.