I'm saving the date.... You can count me in, weather providing... if its wet all that week, or the forecast calls for rain that day, I may back out. I've bout had it up to here with mud this year. (hey that rhymes! - lol)
If i go I'll prob bring the fam with me, so I may skip breakfast and meet you guys at the Rogers Staging Area this time.
5+" of lift, 33's, OTK, Armored, Lighted, Chipped, Winched & Locked up Front.