Jeep west??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Jeep west???

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window Regulator

Unread 05-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
ZIMM18
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Jeep west???

Can anybody here in this area confirm this place is legit? I saw a nice Rubicon listed on ebay (today) from them and called to ask a couple questions about it and they said it had already been sold and is no longer there.....

I want to keep my eye on this place for a future purchase since moving to Hawaii, but want to know are they real? anyone here ever go by there or deal with them? Looks like they deal with nice jeeps and I need assurance of good place to deal with along with shipping coordination.

Aloha

Unread 05-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
cmartin2012

I've been down there to look at a jeep once. It's a legit place...they do a lot of upgrades and their prices are pretty reasonable. I was there in November and they were nice. They were in the news this winter, during a bad snow storm on the coast they took some of their jeeps out and rescued stranded motorists...pretty cool of them. Hope that helps.
cmartin2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
cmartin2012

Also, they list their Jeeps on Portland's craigslist FYI.
cmartin2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Jeepswest.com and type that in on Portland Craigslist my friend bough a tj there and it was really damn nice with low miles on 35's etc for like 9k
nwpipelayerxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
Benderff

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think mudb8 is at Jeep west now. That's a huge plus.
Unread 05-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #6
ZIMM18
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Sweet, i'll keep an eye on portland CL. thanks for the heads up!
Unread 05-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #7
nwpipelayerxj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

They sell really nice stuff I'd rather buy a stock one an do it myself but theirs are out of the box offroad ready
nwpipelayerxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #8
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderff View Post
I think mudb8 is at Jeep west now. That's a huge plus.
x2
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #9
matzilla2u
1986 CJ7 

So far nearly every person I have wheeled with that has bought their jeep here has had issues with the jeep on the trail. Rubicon lockers refusing to engage, jk electronic sway bar disconnect not functioning, transfer case shift linkage either out of adjustment of disconnected, terrible steering geometry. Their rigs look nice but if they don't start verifying these rigs are mechanically sound their reputation will surely suffer. Really sucks to be out on the trail with someone in a rig that looks capable but isn't. Especially when you find out the hard way, in the middle of a difficult trail.
matzilla2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #10
1997 TJ Wrangler 

If Dave (mudb8) is there, you have one of the best Jeep guys around. He knows his stuff and can fabricate with the best of them.
2012 Rubicon JKUR: 4" Tera Flex Long Arm, Fox 2.0 Shocks w/resi, Fox Stabi, Yukon 5:13's, Evo C gussets, Evo Magnum Sleeves, Evo Rockstars, LOD Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Rear Bumper/Carrier,Poison Spyder Sliders, Poison Spyder EVAP Skid, KMC Strikes on 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers
141 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.