i need tires in oregon - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > i need tires in oregon

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, Skids

Unread 03-11-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
plazma
1989 XJ Cherokee 

i need tires in oregon

i cant find tires anywhere for a reasonable price. im looking for some 33/12.50/15s used is the best and will take any condition my xj looks retarded with the stock tires on them i live in salem and need them asap if anyone in oregon has some they would sell me pm me. thanks
Richard

plazma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
CRASHNDENT
1994 YJ Wrangler 

i got 33's

I've got some 33 12.5 15s on my bronco. there a tame "all terrain" but i need to go bigger (35's to 38's) with the lift. if we can find someone who wants to sell some 35-38's for about the same amount or a little more, that you would pay for my 33's then both of us might do well.
the 33's are really good tread and ride down the road well. they did good for only having 2wd in tahuya so they'd probably do well in 4wd.

PM me for my number if you want to call and work a deal.
CRASHNDENT is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.