I am in Eugene...and groups out there? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > I am in Eugene...and groups out there?

Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #1
tank3d

Yj I am in Eugene...and groups out there?

As I said. I am in Eugene, Oregon. I am looking for some normal people to hang out with. When I say 'I', I mean my family. I wanted to get together with another family or a family oriented group for some fun at the Florence Dunes. Let me know if you're interested.

Aaron

tank3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hi, Aaron I'm just out of town in Junction City. My name is also Aaron. I have a faily stock 99 TJ. I don't do much hardcore stuff. If you interested I'm having a 4x4 get together/ BBQ this coming Satruday the 5th at my farm. Let me know if you want to come out and meet some locals. You don't have to bring your 4x4 but I do have some areas to play in (hill climb and mudbog) some of the guys are going to do some target shooting also. We are meeting at the my house around 10-11am then playing in the fields. Then have the BBQ in the afternoon and show some 4x4 DVD's and pics on the laptop.
aaron1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 10:08 PM   #3
singleshot
2003 TJ Wrangler 

keep us posted as to your next get together. Sadly, I'll be at the coast this coming weekend, but would love to meet some local jeep folks. I'm just north of you, outside of Monroe (Bellfountain to be specific).

Todd (aka singleshot)
Unread 04-01-2008, 08:15 AM   #4
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Todd,

I know where that is at. I go exploring/wheelin up in the Alsea hill up behind you all the time. I'm down in Chesire. At Territorial and Franklin Rd.
Unread 04-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
singleshot
2003 TJ Wrangler 

ya there is some nice exploring to do out this dirction. I do a lot of "wonder where this road comes out at" trips behind Hull Oaks Lumber. We did several trips SE of Alsea Falls when we had all the snow. There use to be some seriously great motorcycle trails out there, but like everything else, it was abused and fenced off.

I'm currently trying to figure out the road #'s to go in there at Alsea Falls and come out on one of the roads west of Cheshire (I believe it pops out more near Triangle Lake area). The kid loves those trips, wife enjoys the scenery and I get to scout new/different hunting areas . I always get a kick being on the back roads... I've come out on the backside of more locked gates and had to back-track more times that I can count. Course I can't find the back roads into my hunting areas to save my butt... lol...

I do the Cheshire route from Monroe often (beats the heck out of 99 when I'm not in a hurry).
Unread 04-02-2008, 08:32 AM   #6
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

If you can make it over to Furgason rd.(sp) from Alsea Falls. which I think you can. there is a road that takes you to Horton Pond right by Triangle lake. I've done that one many time. Most of it is paved but there is alot of side road. There is a fun on that goes from that road to Highpass, this is some nasty wheelin I've never tried out that road. I go geocaching all the time out that way. I'll let you know next time I'm out that way. To bad you can't make the BBQ this weekend.
Unread 04-03-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Aaron,

If you decide you want to come to the BBQ

We are meeting to play in the field with the rigs around 10-11am
BBQ is at 4pm

My address if you want to google it is:
26540 Franklin Rd.
Junction City, OR. 97448

I'm the first house on the driveway Red and white Manufactured, you can see it from Franklin.
Unread 04-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #8
tank3d

dang....I have been busy...didn't read this until today! Sorry I missed it. Keep us posted. If it's nice, I'd like to go to the dunes this weekend!
Unread 04-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #9
tank3d

feel free to email me

akgillette1 @ comcast.net
Unread 04-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #10
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Had a good time at the BBQ you can check out the pics on the photo page. I'll post up again when we do another.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.