This group looks to close all trails in Oregon!! Wildlands CPR - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > This group looks to close all trails in Oregon!! Wildlands CPR

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 12-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
Sykd4MyWaggy
2007 JK Wrangler 

This group looks to close all trails in Oregon!! Wildlands CPR

This is a link to the website for this organization... http://www.wildlandscpr.org/ I am posting to make sure people are educated about the trails they are riding on. I talk with guys that ride the dunes on the oregon coast and they are having to fight a difficult fight to keep them open. This is one of the groups that is giving up the most fight against them.

I am not trying to start up a debate, just simply saying, educate yourselves or guys like these may just chop your legs off for walking on their dirt.

Sykd4MyWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Unfortunately these enviro-nazi's have lots of funds and time for their misguided sentiment towards people actually enjoying the forests with off road vehicles. Hell, they don't even like people on horses, mountain bikes or wheel chairs out there! With most of us that enjoy various motorized hobbies actually having to WORK for a living, most don't have the time to lobby and campaign politicians to back our interests. Best thing to do is send a few bucks to the Blue Ribbon Coalition. They do more for off roaders than any other organization that I know. For the price of an off road permit you will have a group fighting for your rights.
141 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #3
JeepKyle
1976 CJ7 

This getting to be to much! These politicians are eventually gonna make us trade our jeeps in for a prius : but you know what I will keep my religion, my guns & bullets, and MY JEEP! and the can just come and "try" to take them from me
Unread 03-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #4
Brainwashed2566
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepKyle View Post
I will keep my religion, my guns & bullets, and MY JEEP! and the can just come and "try" to take them from me
They just might. But this isn't a place for a debate, the OP is right. The biggest problem with this is ignorance. We need to teach riders how to not make a mess of the land they ride and to clean up after themselves.

Whether you feel they are right or wrong, we should all educate ourselves on what is going on, and how we can keep our wild lands open for everyone, not just the hippy's that want to **** frogs in the dunes or whatever they think they're doing out there.
Brainwashed2566 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #5
Drix
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Clickly ---> http://www.sharetrails.org/
95' YJ 4" lift 33"x12.5r15's D30/8.8 locked with 4:88's
USMC Jeep Club #6
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines."
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
Drix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2012, 01:03 AM   #6
SnowYJ
1988 MJ Comanche 

This is annoying

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.