Great 4x4 Poker Run in October! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Great 4x4 Poker Run in October!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
Coopie864

Great 4x4 Poker Run in October!

Never posted here before, but wanted to invite you guys to this.

4x4 Poker Run (Browns Camp OHV Area in the Tillamook State Forest)

What?
Flat Broke & 4 Wheelin's 15th Annual Halloween Poker Run

When?
Saturday October 20, 2012 (Registration starts Friday the 19th from 7-9pm and continues Saturday the 20th from 7-8:30am)

Who?
Beginners to veterans are welcome. There are trails for everyone, you decide if you want to take the easy route or the hard route and can always bypass something if it looks too intimidating.

Why?
Great fun for the whole family
Great way to see a lot of the trails in the Tillamook State Forest if you've never been before. I went to this a few years ago as my first trip to the trails.
Great raffle with all kinds of items to win including 2 winches and a GoPro
Proceeds go to help children and people in need in our community and to OHV trails in Oregon (we are a nonprofit organization)

How?
Click here for registration form

This is a great family off road tradition! Come out for the day and enjoy wheelin' in the Browns Camp OHV area in the Tillamook State Forest.
There will be courses to wheel for the beginner as well as the advanced (you decide) with fun-filled games and challenges in between!
Join us afterward for a great raffle with all kinds of items including 2 AWESOME WINCHES, and a GOPRO CAMERA!

We are always looking for donations to the raffle. If you or someone you know has something to donate to the raffle, please post here or message me, so we can get in touch. Small or large, raffle donations will not go unnoticed

If you have any other questions, please post here or feel free to PM me. We are trying to make this our biggest event yet, so share this with your friends, put it on Facebook, whatever.

Coopie864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #2
CooterTKE
2010 JK Wrangler 

I have a small t-shirt company and might have some shirts and a couple hoodies to donate if you want. Feel free to check them out at www.nativehoodrat.com which we are generally geared toward a different group but we are also avid wheelers.
CooterTKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
Coopie864

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooterTKE View Post
I have a small t-shirt company and might have some shirts and a couple hoodies to donate if you want. Feel free to check them out at www.nativehoodrat.com which we are generally geared toward a different group but we are also avid wheelers.
That would be awesome! Are you going to be at the event?
Coopie864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
CooterTKE
2010 JK Wrangler 

If I can sneak away from the wife I will try to make it up.
Unread 10-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
CooterTKE
2010 JK Wrangler 

drop me an email at michael@nativehoodrat.com just in case i cannot make it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.