Goat Mtn. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Goat Mtn.

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 05-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Discovery
2007 WK 

Goat Mtn.

I just got off the phone With Dan green (Clackamas County Forestry) They only seem to manage 300 Acres in the Goat Mtn Area. Long View Fiber & Port Blakey have private land up there along with BLM.

I ask about the supposed citations that will be written at Goat Mtn.He informed me that there is a new deputy starting this week up there to help control the illegal activity.I was also informed about a program called "Dump stoppers"http://www.co.clackamas.or.us/dumpstoppers/ Which might help organize a clean up day up at Goat Mtn for a group of Jeepers that are game.

Last Known BLM rule was travel is open on roads only, not on trails.

I have never been to Goat Mtn and I do not live Near it. There has tobe a Established Jeep group already involved with this area,if so please fill in the Gaps for Me.

Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.