Eugene area mudbog planning party - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Eugene area mudbog planning party

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 09-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Eugene area mudbog planning party

Ok, I've gotten a lot of request to hold another mudbog at my farm again this year. The mudbog won't be untill Nov/Dec ,have to wait for the rains, but we are going to start planning it out now. I have the support of PNW4x4's helping out again this year. I'm just putting out an invatation to anyone on this board that may want to help out. We are going to try and get some other stuff to do out there besides the main mudpits. I'm open to any ideas. I have very llittle budget for new stuff so if you come across anything for free or want to donate somthing, that you think would make a fun obsticle let me know. We are talking about doing some power poles buried in the ground. I have a few large rocks on the property. Not enough to do a full rock crawl but some to play on. I have a fairly large dry area that we can set this stuff up on. We are thinking of having a planning/build party on Oct 25th. You guys are more then welcome to come and put in your ideas. I have water being pumped into the area from the river that is on your property this year so we will be able to do this earlier this year and maybe twice if we set it up right. If you have any question let me know.

Thanks,
Aaron

aaron1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2008, 08:26 AM   #2
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just a heads up to bump the topic back up. We will be holding the build party on the 25th of this month. For those that don't know where Eugene is we are about 2 hours south of Portland down I-5. Looks like we have about 15 people right now coming to help. You are allowed to play also if you come there is water in the mudruns already. You just have to let me know if your coming so I can give you directions.
Unread 10-20-2008, 08:31 AM   #3
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

One last reminder. If anyone wants to come out and help it is this weekend on Saturday at 10am. If you want to come and need directions let me know.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.