Dick Hanna Jeep Event October 7th, 2012 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Dick Hanna Jeep Event October 7th, 2012

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 09-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #16
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Okay, so some things have changed with the event that are pretty major.

This will no longer be a Dick Hannah Jeep event and their continued involvement is going to be that of a vendor at the event itself. Fast Specialties will be hosting the event and is now the title sponsor. Everything else for the most part will be the same.
The location will be at Fast Specialties:
1200 Northeast 95th Street Vancouver, WA 98665
It is right off of I-5 on Highway 99 next to Winco.

There will be a new graphic up soon for this so stay tuned for that.

Fast Specialties will be donating the use of their Dyno, there will be a couple that will be used to raffle off. We are still looking for volunteers to help us with parking and what not on the day of the event. We'll definitely need someone who can be the gate keeper (hand out the itinerary for the day and the free raffle ticket) and then a few people to direct parking.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #17
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Here's the updated flyer, and info for registration, etc.....
Unread 09-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #18
bmikes93
1993 XJ Cherokee 

I'll be there!!
bmikes93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #19
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Here is a link to the event page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/events/490537704291857/
Unread 10-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #20
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

OK Guys,
We're just a day away, and I thought I'd remind everyone to comeout and have a good time at this event.
The registrations have been pouring in, and the turnout is going to be awesome!
The weather is going to be in our favor, and the vendors have been EXTREMELY generous.
There's a ton of groups that have shown their support and have offered to help, or have donated one thing or another.
We're looking at a ballpark of 100 registered vehicles, and more than that of people in attendance.
There's gonna be food, fun, and a TON of giveaways, and word has it, there will be TWO different magazines there taking pictures.

Hope to see you guys there. Be sure to find me while i'm DJing, introduce yourself and say hi!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.