Corvallis/Eugene area folks? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Corvallis/Eugene area folks?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-09-2008, 06:50 AM   #1
singleshot
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Corvallis/Eugene area folks?

I guess I'm getting a little stir crazy. Anything going on around the valley (or above it)?

I've done a little searching, but haven't found any jeep clubs listed on-line, does anyone know of any local, "family oriented" jeep clubs in the area that's open to new members. More specifically, I'm looking for a club or group that actually drives to and fro so to speak. I've had chats with other jeep owners, but have found that their activities are in rigs that need to be trailered to the activity.

Thanks

Singleshot

Unread 05-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #2
McLovin
2000 TJ Wrangler 

do a search for the oregon trail 4x4 club
Unread 05-12-2008, 08:19 AM   #3
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm a online member of them, Havn't made it to a meeting yet to join in person, but I'm know alot of the members. PNW4x4's is a good group of people, there mostly up in portland but we have a few members down here. I'm in Junction City.
aaron1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2008, 05:08 AM   #4
singleshot
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Aaron, how's it going?

I've checked online, nothing really "local" listed and I did TRY and register for the PNW4X4 yahoo group. I've been denied twice due to "no response from the Moderator".?!?

I'll probably just wait until Aaron has another outting at his house and crash his party (kidding).
Unread 05-13-2008, 08:08 AM   #5
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Are you in Eugene? OT4x4 (http://ot4x4.org/forum/index.php) have there meetings at EWEB in Eugene. PNW4X4's (http://www.pnw4x4s.com/forum/index.php) I don't think is a yahoo group. Try the page listed above. Like I said before they are mostly in Portland area but we do have a few down here. There is also Junction City Jeepers havn't delt with them so I don't know much about them.
Unread 11-21-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
Nicodez
2003 TJ Wrangler 

So I was looking at PNW4x4's forum and a guy on there mentioned a place in Corvallis called The Pit...It is on private property but I was wondering if anyone has any info on that place
Nicodez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 09:17 AM   #7
turbogus
1978 CJ5 

Location: Albany~town, Oregon, Oregon my home and for 200 billion slugs
Hmmm "the pit" I wonder if it's the bog spot that's out Soap Creek road north of Corvallis, I haven't been up there since the '80's though
turbogus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #8
Nicodez
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbogus View Post
Hmmm "the pit" I wonder if it's the bog spot that's out Soap Creek road north of Corvallis, I haven't been up there since the '80's though
It might be, but I have been looking for some fun trails in the area for a while. I went up to i think flat mountain? its obviously more for motorcycles.
Nicodez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #9
Cnjherd
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Strawberry Hill 4wd club. Meets first Wednesday of the month. 7pm at El Presidente.
also a trip to TSF this Sat 1-30-2010. everyone welcome.

PS the pit is just that, a pit. not open to public, not even fun unless you just want mud on your fenders.
Cnjherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #10
aaron1981
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm having a mudbog at my family farm this Saturday. $20 to play free to watch. Have guys from OT4x4, PNW4x4, and poorboy offroad coming. There will be food for sale also. It is very muddy. There is stuff for stock rigs and holes that get 38's stuck. I also have a rock/tire crawl and a RTI ramp. If your interested in coming send me a message.
Unread 02-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #11
Cnjherd
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnjherd View Post
Strawberry Hill 4wd club. Meets first Wednesday of the month. 7pm at El Presidente.
also a trip to TSF this Sat 1-30-2010. everyone welcome.

PS the pit is just that, a pit. not open to public, not even fun unless you just want mud on your fenders.
just a reminder that the meeting is tonight.
Cnjherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #12
plazma
1989 XJ Cherokee 

im down in salem and would love to do some wheelin out that way or if any of you guys from down south there wanna go up the santiam im all for it.
plazma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #13
bigman7878
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Im a member of Oregon Trail 4x4. Make it to all the meetings. We have at least one monthly club run and a yearly invitational in October. Meetings are on the second tuesday of every month.

Club Meeting March 9th, 2010 @ 6pm
bigman7878 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.