Browns Camp Trip - 7/17/10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Browns Camp Trip - 7/17/10

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-13-2010, 11:51 PM   #1
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Browns Camp Trip - 7/17/10

Hello guys, anyone in the northwest want to go wheeling at browns camp on this coming saturday? I got a couple friends with WJ's, (Aberry and Misskay).. I am wondering if anyone wants to meet us at the banks pit stop, where the safeway and chevron is to plan our trail details and what not. Let me know if you can go! I want to test out my new lift, havent been offroad yet.

It would be best if you knew browns camp, last time I went I got lost and couldnt find a single trail.

"Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest"
MoonyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 06:59 AM   #2
ReconBen
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Bricktop will be out there, he is the one to meet up with if you think you can keep up with his rig. I would be more then happy to come join you but I will be up north bungee jumping saturday.

[QUOTE=ReconSeamanVet;9671080]You need to look her dead in the eye and say

"Baby,...I'm a recon man. I live a life of danger."[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Olive"]JeepForumRecon[COLOR="Silver"]Member #1[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
ReconBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
lloyd877
2001 WJ 

I'd like to come but right now I am planning on dumping all my spendable money on a lift on Friday so maybe another time.
Unread 07-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #4
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconBen View Post
Bricktop will be out there, he is the one to meet up with if you think you can keep up with his rig. I would be more then happy to come join you but I will be up north bungee jumping saturday.
Bricktop, ill check him out. Chances are his rig is probably alot more badass than mine..

Is he the organizer of the vancouver dont fear the jeeper thing?

Unread 07-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #5
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd877 View Post
I'd like to come but right now I am planning on dumping all my spendable money on a lift on Friday so maybe another time.
Ah.. I know how it is. I just got finished with everything on mine so I can finally take it out wheeling.

Next time

Unread 07-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #6
lloyd877
2001 WJ 

Oh yeah, maybe I'll have it on by the jeep show.
Unread 07-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
merkur92
2002 WJ 

He is the don't fear the jeeper, I am going to try and make it sat. Not sure yet though.
Unread 07-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #8
ReconBen
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn View Post
Bricktop, ill check him out. Chances are his rig is probably alot more badass than mine..

Is he the organizer of the vancouver dont fear the jeeper thing?
He sure is. and Yeah his rigs are pretty crazy compared to most. Looks like you already found his thread.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Olive"]JeepForumRecon[COLOR="Silver"]Member #1[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Unread 07-14-2010, 06:00 PM   #9
MissKays01WJ
2001 WJ 

So as of now Im in on this little adventure, but we'll see how much jeep is acting when it gets closer.. cause its being a tool right now. Haha.

I hope my jeep will make it through most of the trails, i havent been to browns in almost 4 years and last time was to go shooting.
MissKays01WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 06:05 PM   #10
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconBen View Post
He sure is. and Yeah his rigs are pretty crazy compared to most. Looks like you already found his thread.
Yeah, I was looking at his wrangler actually at one of the previous jeep shows. Honestly, his jeep was the only cool thing there at the show haha.

I think ill just say hi if I run into him, I posted a pic of my rig on his thread, so well see if we run into eachother

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKays01WJ View Post
So as of now Im in on this little adventure, but we'll see how much jeep is acting when it gets closer.. cause its being a tool right now. Haha.

I hope my jeep will make it through most of the trails, i havent been to browns in almost 4 years and last time was to go shooting.
Yeah, my jeep is smoking a little bit, need to put some slick 50 in there with the next oil change. You should come anyway, your jeep isnt bad at all.

Unread 07-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #11
MissKays01WJ
2001 WJ 

Mine hates the heat! My coil packs freak out everytime it gets above 75. I always under estimate my jeep, it can do a lot more then I give it credit for haha. ok Im coming, probably alone beign and my bf is being a **** and my brother is a butt. Maybe ill bring the dog, he'll never let me down.
Unread 07-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
ReconBen
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKays01WJ View Post
Mine hates the heat! My coil packs freak out everytime it gets above 75. I always under estimate my jeep, it can do a lot more then I give it credit for haha. ok Im coming, probably alone beign and my bf is being a **** and my brother is a butt. Maybe ill bring the dog, he'll never let me down.
Leaving your camera crew behind this time? haha, have fun.

Unread 07-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #13
MissKays01WJ
2001 WJ 

Yeah. I need a drama free day! Hahaha I'll be my own film crew! Hahaha
Unread 07-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #14
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

We need to be sure to get some good trail pics.. as in a lesser amount of parked jeeps on trails. And im sorry about your bf, leave him at home to get back at him haha.

Ok, so should we do a meeting time at banks around 9-10am? Does that sound good? A full day of wheeling is always nice.

P.S. Misskay, we can meet up and then head to banks if you'd like.

Unread 07-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #15
MissKays01WJ
2001 WJ 

Dude, for reals. gonna be a butthead ill leave your butt home. haha!!

Meeting up first would be awesome, since its been forever since ive been out that way. where ya thinking? ill pm you my number.

I thought i saw something that aberry said he was free anytime after 3.. is he going to make it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.