Browns camp - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Browns camp

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 05-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
przybri

Browns camp

I just got a 2007 jeep Cherokee Sahara version and want some good easy to moderate trails to go on. We explored browns camp yesterday & ended up on firebreak trail. so not what I wanted for our first time in my new car but were going out again Monday with the kids and want something easier

przybri is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #2
MojoMark
1986 CJ7 

Try Cedar Tree and Powerline. Firebreak can be very challenging - especially if it's wet.
D30 Front (Aussie Locker), AMC 20
MojoMark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #3
przybri

Thanks! Firebreak was difficult. I liked power line there were A lot of moderate that were easy
Unread 05-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
The Blue sections of Archers Firebreak would also work for you .
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
przybri

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ
The Blue sections of Archers Firebreak would also work for you .
Alright I will check those out too! The place is so big! I spent two hours trying to find my way from one spot hahaha but It was fun!!!
Unread 06-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #6
Pawjob
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Im an awesome trail guide, and i know my way around very well. While I normally stick to the more hardcore trails like crusher, But if you looking to do some easy stuff and you dont mind running with a ZJ hit me up.

1993 Wrangler, Rock Smashing Jeep, and November 2012 YJOTM... [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/rockcrawling-yj-build-1428039/"]YJ Build[/URL]
1.5" SOA, Stak 3 speed Tcase, 37" Swamper M16's...ALOTS of extras
Pawjob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #7
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawjob View Post
Im an awesome trail guide, and i know my way around very well. While I normally stick to the more hardcore trails like crusher, But if you looking to do some easy stuff and you dont mind running with a ZJ hit me up.
Pawjob's one of the best out there. Great driving, mechanical, and navigational skills.
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2013, 01:50 AM   #8
Pawjob
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ View Post

Pawjob's one of the best out there. Great driving, mechanical, and navigational skills.
Ty for the compliment. Ill be up at TSF on the 30th, running the west side if my painting job goes good.

1993 Wrangler, Rock Smashing Jeep, and November 2012 YJOTM... [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/rockcrawling-yj-build-1428039/"]YJ Build[/URL]
1.5" SOA, Stak 3 speed Tcase, 37" Swamper M16's...ALOTS of extras
Pawjob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.