Around corvalis - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Around corvalis

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 03-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
KOAKEN

Around corvalis

I'm looking at a new job East of Corvalis. Just thinking about it right now. So as usual, I'm wondering what the OHV is like in that area? I have a well built rubicon. I like mild to wild up to a 4 out of 5 rated trail. Thanks to everyone.

KOAKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
marksman1941
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I can't tell you much besides Mary's Peak. It's on the west side of town (well, ~7 miles west of the OSU campus), and I've never been there. I've heard of people going up there, but my I have my street tires on now and won't go wheeling with those. So, I have no firsthand experience to tell you about. But Mary's Peak might be a place to start.
marksman1941 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.