Anyone know of any clubs near the portland clackamas area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Anyone know of any clubs near the portland clackamas area?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-08-2008, 10:41 AM   #1
06_LJCON
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Anyone know of any clubs near the portland clackamas area?

I have been looking around for offroad or jeep clubs and I cant find any for this area besides the jolly jeepers. Anyone have any suggestions?

(SOLD) 1987 wrangler 2.5L 5-speed BLACK!
S.O.A. with 4" springs and a 2" body lift. Lincon locked front. 33" TSL's NEED bigger tires!!

(WRECKED) 2002 Apex Wrangler 4.0L 5-Speed Silver
2.5" skyjacker single flex, skyjacker shicks, Rock Krawler adjustable lower control arms f/r, 1.25" JKS body lift, 1" JKS motor mount lift, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Warn engine/transmission skid plate, Rock Crusher Front diff cover, Poison spyder rocker knockers, 1.25 wheel spacers, 4.10 gears f/r, Detroit Trutrack rear, aussie automatic locker front

(CURRENT) 2006 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ 4.0L 6-speep, Silver, 3.5" Rubicon express lift with Rubicon express disconnects. Hella 500 lights, HID Bi-xenon headlights, Rock-It intake, Red top Optima, Factory MOPAR rocker knockers, TNTCustoms Front full tube fenders, 35x12.5R15 BFG KM2, Black steel wheels.
06_LJCON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Check here

http://www.pnw4wda.org/about_us/clubs/index.htm

and here

http://www.timbercrawler.com/
Unread 11-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
nwquadriders
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Raven Off Road is based out of Clackamas or Oregon City. I think they meet at Sunshine Pizza once/month.

The guys at 4-wheel parts have been trying to start something up too, but it's not a "formal" club yet. I go out with them a couple/few times a year. www.fwporc.com
'04 Solar Yellow Wrangler Unlimited: 3.5" RE Superflex w/ RE Monotube shocks, 33x10.5 BFG MT's, Warn XD9000i winch, Jeeperman Trail Skids & Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier with 1/4 Panel Guards. Skid row engine skid.

NW Quadriders ATV Club
nwquadriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2008, 07:29 PM   #4
06_LJCON
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hey thanks for the info! I will have to chek them out.

(SOLD) 1987 wrangler 2.5L 5-speed BLACK!
S.O.A. with 4" springs and a 2" body lift. Lincon locked front. 33" TSL's NEED bigger tires!!

(WRECKED) 2002 Apex Wrangler 4.0L 5-Speed Silver
2.5" skyjacker single flex, skyjacker shicks, Rock Krawler adjustable lower control arms f/r, 1.25" JKS body lift, 1" JKS motor mount lift, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Warn engine/transmission skid plate, Rock Crusher Front diff cover, Poison spyder rocker knockers, 1.25 wheel spacers, 4.10 gears f/r, Detroit Trutrack rear, aussie automatic locker front

(CURRENT) 2006 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ 4.0L 6-speep, Silver, 3.5" Rubicon express lift with Rubicon express disconnects. Hella 500 lights, HID Bi-xenon headlights, Rock-It intake, Red top Optima, Factory MOPAR rocker knockers, TNTCustoms Front full tube fenders, 35x12.5R15 BFG KM2, Black steel wheels.
06_LJCON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009, 12:52 AM   #5
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

CLubs

Hey! Check out Pistons Wild, Home They have a big forum and lots of runs. I'm also new to this area and they are the best I have found yet.
Unread 12-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
Racincowboy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991yj View Post
I have been looking around for offroad or jeep clubs and I cant find any for this area besides the jolly jeepers. Anyone have any suggestions?
Raven is a good group to run around with. I used to work with Jo's husband they are good people. I know they like to play in the rocks and are set up for pretty wild rock crawls. My suggestion is go check out several different clubs and make your decision from there. I can also put you in touch with other clubs depending on your interests.

I belong to Pistonswild Motorsports. We are a motorsports club including quads, motorcycles, jeeps, sandrails, snowmobiles, Off road race jeeps and trucks. We have our hands in alot of diffferent things. We have a great time together and we are also into getting new trail systems opened up so we have a governmental legislative side as well if you are interested in that at all. Feel free to pm me and I will get you my number and I can answer any questions you may have.

I live in the Boring-Damascus-Clackamas area. We have members from basically Boring and Vernonia Oregon to Woodland and Skamania Wa. So we are kinda spread out all over the place. Let me know if you are interested or if there is any questions I can answer for you.

Go take a look at our free forum at Home that will have run recaps and alot of info about our club and what we do. Also a photo gallery and event write ups.

Lance

Check us out at WWW.Pistonswild.com
Racincowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.