Any runs in the medford area this weekend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Any runs in the medford area this weekend

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBlack Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!

Unread 06-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
flyfishme98
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Any runs in the medford area this weekend

Are there any runs this weekend around the medford area, my wife and i would like to get out and see some of the trails. If not, anybody have any suggestions? Thanks
brian

colorado jeep club member #2006
go hard or go home!!
flyfishme98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
ihategp
1990 YJ Wrangler 

not sure of any runs this weekend cause rivertown auto and 4x4 are putting on a 4x4 and motorcycle show at riverside park in gp this saturday. they are bringing the articulation ramp out and its free to use it. these are a great group of guys and i wheel with them alot. you should come down and meet some of the local people. you will be able to get alot of info on trail runs around josephine and jackson county by talking with these guys. plus its always nice to support the local shop.
ihategp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2010, 09:05 PM   #3
flyfishme98
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihategp View Post
not sure of any runs this weekend cause rivertown auto and 4x4 are putting on a 4x4 and motorcycle show at riverside park in gp this saturday. they are bringing the articulation ramp out and its free to use it. these are a great group of guys and i wheel with them alot. you should come down and meet some of the local people. you will be able to get alot of info on trail runs around josephine and jackson county by talking with these guys. plus its always nice to support the local shop.
well that figures, i have to work on sat. i would have love to have gone.
go hard or go home!!
Unread 06-24-2010, 09:15 PM   #4
ihategp
1990 YJ Wrangler 

some guys are talking about going on sunday. find toby stacy on facebook he is the one getting everyone together for it. i would go but made plans to raft the rogue on sunday
Unread 06-24-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
sworegonjeeps

Quote:
some guys are talking about going on sunday. Find toby stacy on facebook he is the one getting everyone together for it. I would go but made plans to raft the rogue on sunday
cool, thanks will. You should join the facebook page i started, southwest oregon jeeps. Trying to set up a place for people topost up trail runs and stuff.
Thanks
brian
sworegonjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
ihategp
1990 YJ Wrangler 

all ready did and suggested it to a bunch of the guys i wheel with. toby bieng one of them and travis, and about 10 more. travis actually has his own fab shop right around the corner from my house. his site is www.creepingrocks.com mainly does jeep stuff. welcome to southern oregon and i am sure we will be meeting up soon for some trails. mike stout
Unread 06-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
sworegonjeeps

Quote:
all ready did and suggested it to a bunch of the guys i wheel with. toby bieng one of them and travis, and about 10 more. travis actually has his own fab shop right around the corner from my house. his site is www.creepingrocks.com mainly does jeep stuff. welcome to southern oregon and i am sure we will be meeting up soon for some trails. mike stout
thanks, thats awesome!!!
Unread 06-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #8
sworegonjeeps

thanks, thats awesome
Unread 06-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #9
Longoddr1
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Planning a trip on July 9th, 10th, and 11th. McGrew trail on the 9th, then over to the coast dunes for Sat and Sunday. Return Sunday afternoon. Couple of jeeps and an older bronco.
Longoddr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #10
flyfishme98
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longoddr1 View Post
Planning a trip on July 9th, 10th, and 11th. McGrew trail on the 9th, then over to the coast dunes for Sat and Sunday. Return Sunday afternoon. Couple of jeeps and an older bronco.
sounds great, unfortunately i work tues thru sat, so i won't be able to go. thanks for the invite though. i hate working saturdays.
go hard or go home!!
Unread 06-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #11
sworegonjeeps

Quote:
if you plan on any runs on a sunday, please let me know. thanks
brian
the post above is me also
Unread 07-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #12
marksman1941
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
How'd the trip go?
marksman1941 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.