Any interest in a TSF Saturday 11/17/12 run? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Any interest in a TSF Saturday 11/17/12 run?

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Unread 11-15-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Exclamation Any interest in a TSF Saturday 11/17/12 run?

Aloha Jeepers!

I had an offer to wheel this Saturday and I initially cancelled, but hey, priorities right - so I decided to wheel after all ? I will be fueling up at the Gales Creek Shell station at 8:30a and then will over head to the Rogers day use/staging area to prep for the run. I should be at Rogers around 9a. Mahalo.

1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2012, 11:35 PM   #2
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

It was a fun run. A Green JK from another Jeep forum ran with me.

We hit Powerline 1st but was stuck behind a stock Chevy truck in the 3rd section (heading westward) of Powerline. We backed out of Powerline and headed to Firebreak 5.

Firebreak 5

1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

Unread 12-03-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

We continued up through FB5 but decided not to take the upper portion where the trail has tight switchbacks leading to Crushers. We headed west and ran the blue section of 7 Up. After 7 Up, we did the small off camber hill climb on Hogsback. No pics for these sections. We decided to hit Rocky Uphill as the last section of our run.

Rocky Uphill

Final shots of the top of Rocky Uphill before we headed to Lyda camp to prep for the way home.

Unread 12-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

lol, wrong pics for the run

Unread 12-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #5
MojoMark
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ View Post
lol, wrong pics for the run
I thought there was something funny there - either they were the wrong pictures or the date on your camera was wrong.
D30 Front (Aussie Locker), AMC 20
MojoMark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.