AMC 401 Engine builder around PDX? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > AMC 401 Engine builder around PDX?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #1
Cappicaper
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

AMC 401 Engine builder around PDX?

I need to have the 401 gone through in the wagoneer and I understand they take builders with AMC experience. Anyone know of any? Vancouver to Eugene area.

Thanks.

Unread 10-26-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
CRD4Liberty

I built one many years ago, other than the valve train being built a little different than the norm I can't remember any real problems if you use quality rebuild parts. I remember they are notorious for low oil pressure, but it can be fixed no problem.
CRD4Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.