XXX Jeep Show Sun April 17 2011 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > XXX Jeep Show Sun April 17 2011

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 04-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #31
dschild
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Added my mobile uploads here. Sorry that the quality isn't that great. I just used my iphone
http://schildfamily.com/gallery3/ind...---Issaquah-WA

dschild is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2011, 07:26 PM   #32
RBSRT8
2010 JK Wrangler 

It was super fun, thanks every one for coming !!! I'll post pictures later !
RBSRT8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 12:02 AM   #33
jacquehammer
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschild View Post
The show was great. Kudos to the organizers. They did a great job! I think I had the only stock Jeep in the show. But what I lacked in tire size I tried to make up in engine cleanliness. I didn't get that one either.
It was a great time indeed! I was there with my boys, and we just had a blast. I took plenty of pics; I'll try to get them up tomorrow.

We looked for JF decals but didn't see any. We were in the red '97 TJ with the top down and doors off. So sorry we missed you!
[CENTER][B][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Black"]1997 Jeep Wrangler, 3.25" RC SL, 33" x 12.5" D!ck Cepek Crushers on 15" Black Rock Series 909 Type D's, Rokmen Mercenary Rock Sliders, and Flattie Fenders by Modern Classic Enterprises[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
. . . . .
[I][B][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Red"]Even in nature, it's considered bad form for the parasite to devour the host.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
. . . . .
[URL="http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/sinfactory/Triple%20X%20Jeep%20Show/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B]Pics from the Second Annual Jeep Show at the Triple X Root Beer in Issaquah, WA, April 17, 2011.[/B][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]
jacquehammer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #34
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

It was a good show. Organizers did a great job. There were some nice looking jeeps, and not bad weather either.

All in all, good Jeep day.
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.