XXX Jeep Show Sun April 17 2011 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > XXX Jeep Show Sun April 17 2011

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 03-23-2011, 08:03 AM   #16
TinkerAB
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure if things changed but my old Mazda club had shows there free pretty xxx doesn't charge should be no fees

Unread 03-23-2011, 08:28 AM   #17
jacquehammer
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerAB View Post
Not sure if things changed but my old Mazda club had shows there free pretty xxx doesn't charge should be no fees
I spoke with Mike, one of the organizers of the show, and he is just a good, down-to-earth guy who is doing this because he loves Jeeps and wants to see more Jeep events in our neck of the woods. He mentioned insurance and permits (not from Triple X, but the city), so I know there are some hard costs involved with organizing this event.

I've done event promotions too, and they are a lot of work - before, during, and after. I'll happily pay $10 to let someone else organize the show, so all I have to do is show up and have a good time. Rest easy, at $10, none of the organizers are getting rich. And the way I see it, if $10 is too much to pay, I probably shouldn't be driving a Jeep.
[CENTER][B][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Black"]1997 Jeep Wrangler, 3.25" RC SL, 33" x 12.5" D!ck Cepek Crushers on 15" Black Rock Series 909 Type D's, Rokmen Mercenary Rock Sliders, and Flattie Fenders by Modern Classic Enterprises[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
. . . . .
[I][B][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Red"]Even in nature, it's considered bad form for the parasite to devour the host.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
. . . . .
[URL="http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/sinfactory/Triple%20X%20Jeep%20Show/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B]Pics from the Second Annual Jeep Show at the Triple X Root Beer in Issaquah, WA, April 17, 2011.[/B][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]
jacquehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #18
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

This is only the second show. No other jeep shows in Seattle area. I think $10 is a small price for the location. Maybe in the next year it will be free.

They do free raffle drawings; small stuff but still it's stuff.
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Bubblegoose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
TinkerAB
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm planning to go was just wondering gotta try and put down the big xxx burger
Unread 03-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #20
jacquehammer
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerAB View Post
I'm planning to go was just wondering gotta try and put down the big xxx burger
I'm just looking forward to some good company and an icy cold root beer!
[CENTER][B][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Black"]1997 Jeep Wrangler, 3.25" RC SL, 33" x 12.5" D!ck Cepek Crushers on 15" Black Rock Series 909 Type D's, Rokmen Mercenary Rock Sliders, and Flattie Fenders by Modern Classic Enterprises[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
. . . . .
[I][B][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Red"]Even in nature, it's considered bad form for the parasite to devour the host.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
. . . . .
[URL="http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/sinfactory/Triple%20X%20Jeep%20Show/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B]Pics from the Second Annual Jeep Show at the Triple X Root Beer in Issaquah, WA, April 17, 2011.[/B][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]
jacquehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #21
-Zona-

Thread title is misleading...
-Zona- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #22
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -zona-
thread title is misleading...
lol
RIPP GEN 2 w/ RIPP headers, Diablosport Trinity, 6 1/2" Teraflex, 38 KM2s, Trail Readys, RCVs, JE Reels, Currie Antirock, Redneck Ram, ORH Top, Bushwacker Flares, XRC 10 Comp, EVO 1/4 Pounder, Finishlinewest Rear Carrier/Bumper, Rotopax, Schrockworks Rails, OverKill Corner Armor, Rock Hard/AEV Skids, Warn VTC, ARB Fridge,.....
Unread 03-25-2011, 08:13 PM   #23
RaggedOleMan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I went last year, it was a good time. I didn't register because I thought my heap was to mild. I was right...saw lots of great Jeeps though, and put faces to forum names. Any event that has lots-o-Jeeps is a good event...
RaggedOleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #24
dschild
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I registered. My jeep is stock except for air intake. But I figured who cares. I registered to support the event. Hopefully by next year I have more to show.
dschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #25
Peck
1986 CJ7 

I am going to try and make it this year again. Last year was fun and would be great to make this a big event.
I used to be involved in the VW meets at XXX and continued to grow every year. Hope to see the same with the Jeep Guys!
Peck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #26
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

With discussion on 3 forums I am seeing, show has almost doubled.
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #27
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

bump
cmyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #28
SnoqulmieTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I have a one step above stock jeep,and was wondering how many others like me are going to enter their jeep into the show?
SnoqulmieTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #29
Bubblegoose1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoqulmieTJ
I have a one step above stock jeep,and was wondering how many others like me are going to enter their jeep into the show?
All levels of build were there last year. The show aspect is no biggie. It is just a good Jeep gathering. Come out, $10 is worth it to park close
Unread 04-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #30
dschild
2003 TJ Wrangler 

The show was great. Kudos to the organizers. They did a great job! I think I had the only stock Jeep in the show. But what I lacked in tire size I tried to make up in engine cleanliness. I didn't get that one either.
dschild is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.