XJ spotted in Bonney Lake with JF sticker - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > XJ spotted in Bonney Lake with JF sticker

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
keaton
2003 TJ Wrangler 

XJ spotted in Bonney Lake with JF sticker

I was up at the sonic today in Bonney Lake at about 430 and saw a red 97+ XJ at a stall. Had probably a bb with some 30's and icon wheels. Had the JF sticker so it caught my eye right away lol. Had a cb antenna on the front left with the hood mount thing. Me and my buddy were in a lifted Chevy. Sooo bro if youre readin this let me know i havent seen any other JF members in BL so itd be nice.

keaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2009, 11:44 PM   #2
98CherokeeSport
1998 XJ Cherokee 

hey man im a member that lives in the big BL. lol i drive the green lifted xj with the rear tire carrier and armor and stuff. i have the CHEROCON sticker on the side of the hood. i see you around all the time when im drivin my little honda lol
Unread 11-02-2009, 08:07 AM   #3
keaton
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Haha what kind of Honda?

Did you live by Jenks park sort of? Cause a lifted green XJ with a rear tire carrie rlived right down the road from me.
Unread 11-02-2009, 08:11 AM   #4
GhostRiderLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm in BL all the time, in fact I'll be there tonight. My daughter/son-in-law live there. I shop and eat out there alot.

98Cherokee- I'm pretty sure I saw you the other day on S. Prairie road. You gave me the wave. I'm in a white/khaki LJ with BB and 33" M/T's.

"[I]A Country Boy Can Survive"[/I]
GhostRiderLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2009, 01:31 PM   #5
98CherokeeSport
1998 XJ Cherokee 

naw i live down off of angeline road. i got a roof rack with a high lift and blue shovel in it. its a POS 93 accord with a rusted hood. you might see me with a Frankies Pizza sign on top of it when im workin lol

i dont really remember if i went down south prairie the other day lol its been sittin in the driveway for a while. but i was driving around in it on saturday
Unread 11-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
GhostRiderLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I live up Patterson Rd, so you're not far from me. The Cherokee I saw was up the hill from S. Prairie going towards Albertsons/Lowes, don't remember what day it was. Where's Frankies Pizza?

"[I]A Country Boy Can Survive"[/I]
GhostRiderLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #7
keaton
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Pretty sure ive seen that honda rollin around lol not sure if ive seen you in your jeep though. I just moved to Auburn but still am in BL nearly everyday and on the weekends.

Frankies is right by the Safeway and Taco Bell I think. My friend and his brother and his his gf used to all work there lol.
Unread 11-02-2009, 11:35 PM   #8
98CherokeeSport
1998 XJ Cherokee 

ya i dont drive the jeep much now cuz of the gas mileage it gets. thats why i got a little honda. but i do drive it around every once in a while to make sure it still runs good lol i will keep an eye out for ya when im cruisin around in it
Unread 11-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #9
98CherokeeSport
1998 XJ Cherokee 

i believe i saw that red cherokee today in bonney lake also. its a nice looking cherokee.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.