Wrangler Lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Wrangler Lift

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 12-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
BryanThu
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wrangler Lift

Hey all, I just moved to Northwest WA last week. I have a 2006 TJ and want roughly a 4" lift with 33s.....Who knows any good places to go get this done near Lynden, Bellingham....?

BryanThu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure about up there but I think there are some 4x4 shops in Lynnwood. And I know there are some in the Kent / Auburn area and Northridge4x4 is out in Bremerton, a bit of a drive.

Depending on the type of lift, most can be installed by the owner with some tools, patience, and time.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.