Who does gears? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Who does gears?

Jeep Liberty Window RegulatorJeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 10-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
GtiKyle
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Who does gears?

Hey...a buddy of mine is looking to setup some gear in his axles, but doesn't have the right tools to do it, and never done them before. Does anyone have any recommendations for locations around Auburn that do a good job, for a great price?

Or do can any of you guys do it? I know that both of us would love to observe/learn.... Beer and entertainment will be provided!

Thanks

Unread 11-18-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
Mtnduey
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I personally used these guys just a few weeks ago and they're in Auburn near 37th & B-Street

Auburn Offroad & Car Repair
http://www.auburncarrepair.com

They do great work, very fair prices and they are very much a shop that knows offroad vehicles and even gave me a loaner car to drive around in while they worked on it. They're only open Tues-Fri so you'll wanna make an appointment, but they do great work.
Unread 11-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

You can't go wrong with David at Northridge 4x4. I use them for everything with no regrets. Always fair dealing.
"The Smurf": --Pic 1-- --Pic 2-- --Pic 3-- --Pic 4--
Previous Jeeps: --2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon-- --2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon-- --1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ--
BrettDez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Everyone I know uses Just differentials in Cashmere. They cut their own gears their too.
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.