What's the deal with Yacolt Burn? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > What's the deal with Yacolt Burn?

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJClayton Off Road JK Long Arm Upgrade Kits!

Unread 04-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #1
billzcat1
Chicken in a Turkey Suit
2003 WJ 

What's the deal with Yacolt Burn?

As title suggests, looking to learn more about the Yacolt Burn area and system of trails. I've seen the DNR site about the area and looked over the maps... but that's meaningless since they are more than a year old and the area is supposedly being developed for recreational use.

I'm looking to find out how developed the area is based on those DNR maps (ie: what trails have been completed) and how difficult the existing trails are.

Thanks for your help!

billzcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #2
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
You'll find all the info on PNW4WDA's site. here--> Yacolt Burn PNW
Unread 04-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #3
billzcat1
Chicken in a Turkey Suit
2003 WJ 

Thanks for the info! Although I'm still a little confused as to current trails and conditions; most of the information there is months/years old. I'll keep digging for info though.
billzcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 08:01 AM   #4
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
Get a hold of Crystal, she is the one that pretty much does all the work on the Burn. She'll have lots more info for you.

Crystal Crowder
aka "Pistons Chick"
Club President
Piston's Wild Motorsports
www.pistonswild.com
PNW4WDA Member for 24 Years
(360) 606-1648

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.