Whatcom & Skagit County Folks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Whatcom & Skagit County Folks

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #1
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
Whatcom & Skagit County Folks

OK, lookin for a some folks in Whatcom and or Skagit county to wheel with. Maybe start a club or if you know a club that exists.

Unread 01-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #2
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
So there have been a few people in the Bellingham area wanting to get muddy.

I was thinking that if anyone out there want to do Walkers in the next few weeks, I am up for it. Weekends are best for me.

Was up there the other day but had no idea where to go.

Also I would be more than happy to take a run up to Academy anytime, even after work some night for you locals to B'ham.
Unread 01-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
Hyper02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I would like to hit some trails. Especially if they are local. I can't do the drives down south with the other WA guys and gals on this site.
Unread 01-16-2008, 08:50 PM   #4
FmIaRnEtJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

from Oak Harbor up for walker went up couple weekends ago. always up for mud.weekends work good for me also.
FmIaRnEtJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.