wester washington wheelers unite - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > wester washington wheelers unite

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 10-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
wthero
1988 XJ Cherokee 

wester washington wheelers unite

hey guys looking to do some wheeling sunday want to know if anyone else is intrested i have a spot in mind (elbe) but im open to suggestions if you wanna come dont be shy lets find something to get into and get yer buddys to come they dont even need to be in a jeep (gasp i know who wants something other than a jeep) we will find a spot to link up in the A.M. if we get some intrest going

edit**
o man its saposed to say western washington im fired

wthero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
Dean-
1999 WJ 

Hey, I live in Tacoma and I was thinking about heading up to Elbe here in a few weeks (once we finish working on my friends XJ).... When were you thinking about heading up that way? Have you gone there before??
Unread 10-20-2008, 11:36 PM   #3
kurtfriedrich
2008 JK Wrangler 

There's some chance I could get out sunday too, how much lift / tire size do you have? (I don't like trying to follow people with 4" and 37's!)

Kurt
Unread 10-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #4
PepCsLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtfriedrich View Post
There's some chance I could get out sunday too, how much lift / tire size do you have? (I don't like trying to follow people with 4" and 37's!)

Kurt

Kurt, word of advice if you are going to Elbe you may want to stay off the Busy Wild. Body damage is to be expected on that trail.
PepCsLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008, 03:34 AM   #5
default_user2

I'd love to! Oh yeah... I forgot... Some stupid ***** cut me off and now my Jeep is wrecked in the body shop. Oh well I'm getting a free AEV highline and upgrade to 35's on my LJ Rubi
default_user2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
wthero
1988 XJ Cherokee 

we are looking at going this sunday yes i have been there but it has been a while (3 years or so) last time i was there was in my toyota and it had 4 inches of lift and 33s so nothing to extreme my jeep is sitting on 4.5 with 33s so around the same but it doesent matter what you drive there are several different trails from easy to hard so come out and have fun so this sunday in the A.M. proly around 9 ish and ill let you guys know where we can meet up cause i havent thought about that yet lol
Unread 10-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #7
wthero
1988 XJ Cherokee 

for anyone intrested in going that is in the tacoma puyallup area and doesent know where elbe is pm me and ill give you my number and you can follow me there for thoes of you that know where your going meet at the gas station (chevron i think) in elbe just as you come into town from st road 7 i whould like to see everyone there by 9 am sunday so we have plenty of time to wheel thanks
Unread 10-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
RavenCorax
1988 XJ Cherokee 

okies i called up some of my friends i got a few more xj's going. im on a few inches and 31's my buddy is 3 inches and 31's im heading out friday night gonna spend all weekend there. lotsa fun lots good trails so far were all oen open diff sitting on 31's nothing major im fairly newb my buddy is advanced and crazy. and we all take it slow and easy help out.

im gonna have the site hopefully reserved friday night cells work out there barely we can meet up in elbe or you can call me for more help you can also call my buddy chris he might be willing to convoy with ya
call me ryan 360 520 0241 anytime from 9 to 9 dont be shy
chris 1 253 389 9706 jus say i sent ya
Unread 10-23-2008, 12:05 AM   #9
locohosa
1984 CJ7 

If any of you ever decide to go on a total 4wd noob outing, I would love to come.

So far my XJ is stock height, and 235/75/R15 tires
locohosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2008, 09:09 AM   #10
wthero
1988 XJ Cherokee 

there are alot of trails in elbe from easy to not so easy my buddy took a stock wrangler through alot of in with minimal help so come on out man
Unread 10-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #11
RavenCorax
1988 XJ Cherokee 

this is my third time ever wheeling cant get much more noob then that. the guys i go with will help you out lots wait for ya give ya pointers and well all hop outta our rights and help ya get througha spot. and give ya a tug if you dont. gimme call man we hopefully got a convoy heading down from tacoma
Unread 10-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #12
locohosa
1984 CJ7 

If you guys are sure I would slow you down too much, I would love to come. Im in Graham, and I have NEVER been wheeling, and I think the last time I rode shot gun on a wheeling trip I was like... 7.

If you are all sure you want a complete noob with you, then I would LOVE to come. I just have to leave Elbe no later than 4pm, so I can get to work on time.
locohosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2008, 05:20 PM   #13
wthero
1988 XJ Cherokee 

well man my buddy is proly comin in his pretty stock wrangler so you will have someone on the same level rig wise there are easy and hard trals and if you get stuck no biggie we will pull you out only way to learn and get better is to get out there and do it we will meet up at the chevron in elbe at 803 or 9 ish sunday AM if you want you can meet me in puyallup that morning and follow us down just PM me and let me know whats up and we will get a spot set up
Unread 10-23-2008, 10:39 PM   #14
kurtfriedrich
2008 JK Wrangler 

As for the meeting spot in Elbe, I can't remember a gas station, but I remember a restaurant that is a train/train station. Is the gas station visable from there? I am still iffy, but hoping to make it.
Kurt
Unread 10-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #15
RavenCorax
1988 XJ Cherokee 

yep gas station is across the street from the train/restaurant. if you see a muddy jeep or we see yours itl all be good
im going ther friday afternoon. another group will be at the elbe chevron at 9 am sunday would love to have you join more the merrier. besides need the help cutting firewood

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.